2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

7 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Bills see their first luck of the day with that spot. Otherwise, they played like a team expecting a win. Doesn't really fill me with confidence for next week.

Minnesota deserves to lose with how they're dressed today. But on the other hand, a road team is going to win this weekend and I'm hoping it's not the Giants.

I can't blame the Bills for not taking the Dolphins and their 6th string QB seriously. No one else did. They'll be fine.

Why do teams constantly wear their ugliest uniforms on national TV? It's like getting invited to the Oscars and deciding it's the perfect time to break out your Halloween costume.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

13 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Rumors are going strong that Aaron Donald is about to retire. We know he almost retired last year after the Super Bowl so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if he did this offseason. The Rams would almost certainly be in full rebuild mode if he's gone.

They already are in rebuild mode. 

No real reason for him to stay other than "loyalty" like Fitz where he's content sticking with a team heading straight into the gutter. 

But at least Donald finally has a ring to show for it. 

• Like 1

This Vikings season ended exactly how it was supposed to…single-handedly to Daniel Jones.  Time for a 99% overhaul on defense.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

3 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

We all knew going into this game that Minnesota were huge frauds. No team with that record that still has a negative point differential isn't a fraud.

Even if the Vikes gets past NY, there is no doubt in my mind they'll get a 55-10 style roasting from the 49ers.

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

This is absolutely unbelievable.  How the F do you not have a 4th and inches play ready to go in that situation?  

This is worse coaching than the Chargers last night.  He's cost them all their time outs, and now he's cost them the game.  Complete idiotic coaching staff.

I saw an interesting take from Matt Hasselbeck that might shine a little light on both that situation and a certain trend even I've noticed from all these new young offensive wunderkid head coaches in the league lately—but rather than repeat it, I'll just paste the clip in here. You can start at Rex Ryan's take at 4:55 for context; Hasselbeck's take comes in at the 8:38 timestap. (He also provided some interesting insight into Doug Pederson at the beginning of the video.)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

As close as it's been, even when leading, not once have I felt the Dolphins would win.

Throughout the whole game, I kept thinking that regardless of what was happening, I couldn't get my hopes up. I'm glad I didn't, but I'm happy that it wasn't the blowout everyone expected.

• Like 2

LOL roughing the passer.  Potential game changer.  

Well I guess the Giants should have known, and gone up by 10 so BS crap calls didn't change the game 🙃

• LOL 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't have a horse in this race, but calls like that should 100% need to be confirmed from above.  That could literally be the difference between one team advancing vs going home.

I don't bet, but does the over/under come into play here if MIN ties it?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."