2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Maybe instead of kicking XPs from the hashmark, he could try kicking it from THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL FIELD

That’s where he normally kicks it from. I have to think it’s because it’s harder to block it due to the angle. 

Again, he’s been solid all season until today and last week. He’s just in his head currently.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This is the most I've seen of the Buccaneers this season. 

They seem like they're not really over that collapse against the Rams a year ago.

(this will look stupid if Brady pulls a Trevor Lawrence.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, ManillaToad said:

Every time I've seen the Bucs this season everyone on the team looks really tired and bored

They look like they hate each, this game, and just want to go home.

ESPN so desperately wants the Bucs to score and make a game of this, but Brady is throwing ducks out there.

Who's the Buccaneers' backup? Might be a good idea to get him some reps.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

In all my life, I've never seen a kicker miss four straight XPs. Never once and I've been watching football for a little while.

It’s a record in a playoff game. He had the record with 3 but decided to cement it with another miss. Gotta give him credit there 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

6 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Nate Kaeding (speaking of Chargers Chargering).

Blair Walsh also.

But ya, the Cowboys will in so this'll be an afterthought -- unless you're Brett Maher and trying out for the XFL next weekend

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It’s a record in a playoff game. He had the record with 3 but decided to cement it with another miss. Gotta give him credit there 

Anything worth doing is worth doing right.  He can put it out of reach on the next Cowboys TD.

BB52Big.jpg