MLB 2023 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

A jersey where where the only way you can see the design is to wear it without every button done (you know, the wrong way to wear a baseball jersey) is stupid. Interesting high concept that should've been shelved after the eye test.

• Like 8

the user formerly known as cdclt

48 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The belt should be orange. No reason for it to stick out that much.

This is my only complaint (maybe that it needs an orange bill, too). I love them otherwise. They still look like the Orioles and aren't over the top like some City Connect uniforms.

• Like 2

On 2023-05-23 at 1:06 AM, MNtwins3 said:

The only miss that comes to mind is the Dodgers

They did whiff on the Brewers too with the 414/MKE cap, the 414 in the cap wasn't clear and the button and bill were mismatched.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, bob95 said:

I  do not Like the original Dodgers hat but I think the new one is pretty good. The brewer's hat I think looks good but I see why others do not.

The Dodgers’ new cap is just their everyday cap with a black bill. Pretty boring. 

When you put them all together, it feels a little lazy and frustrating that 4 of the 5 this year have the same color pants:

Especially when you compare it to last 2 years:

• Like 5

Yeah, black/dark-colored pants don't become so out-of-the-box or whatever Seattle said when a significant chunk of teams are wearing it. Contrasting colored socks would also go a long way for teams like the O's and Rangers.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 10:13 AM, Shumway said:

...throw that awful "O's" cap in the trash where it belongs.

I'm glad some of you aren't in charge of my favorite team. You would have to update their Cartoon Bird logo if you did that, since it is wearing an O's cap, but I thoroughly enjoy that small detail and that hat.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

I'm glad some of you aren't in charge of my favorite team. You would have to update their Cartoon Bird logo if you did that, since it is wearing an O's cap, but I thoroughly enjoy that small detail and that hat.

Is there anyone in the world that wouldn't prefer cartoon bird with B or recursive birds for eternity until any human that beholds it sinks into madness?

spacer.png

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

Swap it out for the script B that's on their City Connect hat (in orange, of course). The O's hat sucks.

8 minutes ago, CDCLT said:

The O's hat sucks.

This may very well be a case of the fans of the team liking something more than outsiders. The O's hat is fantastic, and most Orioles fans I know agree with that sentiment. I like the City Connect hat because it's new and a unique twist on something they only wore for one season, but I don't like it more than the O's hat or want to see that replace the O's hat, only add to it.