2022 MLB Postseason

Kooky01

hey, you get to be the answer to the "who was the worst 100-win team in major league history" trivia question! that's something!

honestly, I think I'm done. if nobody on this team is going to even bother trying, then I really don't care. you wasted five or six months of my life I could've spent... I don't know, playing all those video games I've been meaning to get to or something, and all we're getting out of it is a Michael Bay-directed reboot of 2007. except this time instead of the beneficiaries being Philadelphians, who I actually like, instead it's a bunch of petulant white-flighters with a victim complex almost as large as their number of division titles.

I don't know what I'll do after this season. maybe I'll go back to being a Yankees fan like when I was a kid, before I decided to be a contrarian asshat about everything. maybe I'll jump on the Seattle bandwagon. but for my own sake, I don't think it's safe for me to continue down this road. I feel like I'll just end up as Tank without the Barstool money.

• Like 1

53Ocz8U.png

I'd give anything for Tnak to be reinstated right now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I agree. Bad look for Cards fans.

I’m a Cardinals fan and I agree—you stay until the end of any playoff game!

Edited by DustDevil61
Playoff
  • Like 1

The announcers spent more time 💩ting on the Padres (talking about Manny opting out, wondering what they'd do if Darvish gave up more runs, etc.) and talking about Alex Cora being in the stands than they did talking positively about the Padres.

I'm genuinely sick and :censored:ing tired of the national media constantly 💩ting on the Padres because they always feel the need to pump up East Coast teams.

• Like 2

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

The announcers spent more time 💩ting on the Padres (talking about Manny opting out, wondering what they'd do if Darvish gave up more runs, etc.) and talking about Alex Cora being in the stands than they did talking positively about the Padres.

I'm genuinely sick and :censored:ing tired of the national media constantly 💩ting on the Padres because they always feel the need to pump up East Coast teams.

What they should be talking about is the Mets s******g the bed as usual, with the Padres moving on and meeting their destiny of losing to the rival Dodgers because LA > SD.

Spoiler

I'm not advocating for any of this btw. Just seems like that's where it's all heading.

23 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Rays over Guardians

Welp, this aged well. 😛

In all seriousness, that's just...oof. You can't win a playoff series with your offense going 9-78 at the plate. Part of me worries if Stu will look at this and decide to blow it all up so he can just wait for the lease to run out before using poor attendance and ticket sales to book it somewhere else.

Wow - turned it on just in time to see Seattle take the lead.  Nothing against Toronto, but Go Mariners.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."