Minnesota Twins New Identity

Zooropeanx

The uniform unveiling is being live-streamed on FOX 9 KMSP-TV's website, here. I was thinking about going to it, but had conflict with college classes so I didn't. https://www.fox9.com/sports/watch-minnesota-twins-unveiling-new-uniforms?taid=6377c16345ca560001dd1204&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Also, the website has already been updated with the new font and TC.

• Like 1

da0Lbhs.png

Also, I completely missed this in the Twitter Teasers, but...

lfabDrr.jpeg

We'll see the rest soon enough.

EDIT: there IS indeed a gray away set.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Straight called it about those Twin Cities alts--straight cream and navy, no red.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Based on the previews we'd seen, I didn't think I'd like these. But seeing them together as a collection, I'm pleasantly surprised. I also like the "M" hat a lot more than I thought I would. 

I'm not as strong on the cream uniform, but that element of the branding makes for some pretty nice casual apparel, especially that homage to Minnie and Paul with the flags. 

• Like 4

My immediate reaction is mostly positive. The primary logo  and script look fine, although I wish they had an outline on the home jersey script. Not a huge fan of the M logo, but it's not awful....just kinda there. I'd prefer a revamp of the old M logo. My biggest gripe is the sleeve patch. I loved the Minnie and Paul logo and hate that it's gone. 

• Like 3