College Football 2023

Rixaroo

Assumed it would be the case, but retail leak confirms Alabama will upgrade templates. This company also has retail products in the new template available for a few schools that have already been confirmed, but you may be able to find some others that are so far unknown.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rygi13 said:

We finally know all of Adidas’ top 6 teams. 

Don't really think it has anything to do with tiers. Probably just a team-by-team basis on whether or not they want to move to the new template. For example, there were Nike teams that stuck with the Mach Speed template for a few years before going with the Vapor Untouchable. 

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Rygi13 said:

Nebraska new template

Could they at least have fixed the jersey on that dummy so that the shoulder stripes are at least headed in the same direction? The right looks horizontal, while the left appears angled.

It's where I sit.

35 minutes ago, Rygi13 said:

Nebraska new template

I don’t love a maker’s mark being in the middle but having the Adidas logo front and center would look way better.

That shoulder is super cluttered with the Adidas logo, patch and numbers. 

• Like 4

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

spacer.png

Miami got the new template as well.

**Looking at it closer, I was wrong and it's the same as last year but without the "adidas".

Side note, the plain logo without the name looks a lot better!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, solvetica said:

iFLqCt1.png

Dear lord

Why not showcase your actual colors, instead of a mishmash of this nonsense? Literally every other school is in their colors except Minnesota.

• Like 5

Never understood Minnesota's recent use of the white collar on their home jerseys, or even the white numbers. My favorite uniforms they have worn did not have any white.  They are one of the programs that would benefit from embracing their rich history and sticking to a more traditional look. Their colors work so well for it.

gettyimages-617288262-1532979281-9710.jp

usa-today-9531316.0.jpg

s-l1200.webp

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Applause 2

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

45 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Never understood Minnesota's recent use of the white collar on their home jerseys, or even the white numbers. My favorite uniforms they have worn did not have any white.  They are one of the programs that would benefit from embracing their rich history and sticking to a more traditional look. Their colors work so well for it.

PJ Fleck putting his stamp on things.

It's where I sit.

25 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Minnesota needs to put a stamp on his passport and ship those things into a landfill next to ET video games and Betamax machines. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Don't really think it has anything to do with tiers. Probably just a team-by-team basis on whether or not they want to move to the new template. For example, there were Nike teams that stuck with the Mach Speed template for a few years before going with the Vapor Untouchable. 

https://uni-watch.com/2023/07/05/exclusive-adidass-caste-system-for-college-football-uni-templates/

41 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Minnesota needs to put a stamp on his passport and ship those things into a landfill next to ET video games and Betamax machines. 

I just read most of a Front Office Sports article on PJ's regime. Woof.

It's where I sit.

3 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I just read most of a Front Office Sports article on PJ's regime. Woof.

yeah, it didn't look positive.  Gophers might be making changes at some point in a few ways. The rest of BIG 10 looks pretty solid uni wise. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I’m at a point where I figure as long as Gopher hockey looks good, I’ll just shrug my shoulders at the crap the football team wears. But I wish someone would try to tap into the Gophers’ ancient but proud football traditions from when they were considered a power (a loooong time ago, I know…).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

6 minutes ago, jalpz9 said:

For those of you not on Instagram:

43px6Ny.jpeg

8IUHerN.jpeg

eZnqR97.jpeg

IpRCK2k.jpeg

UTEP throwback vibes.

Now, without seeing what helmet is going with these... this is one of the best classic uniforms I've seen... ever. Why? Because it styles non-traditional colors to a traditional style...it was the same thing with the Miami Dolphins when they were brand new in the 60s. AND, I've always wanted to see what a primarily orange and silver colorway looked like...this gives me a great idea of such (though I can't tell if that's gray or a really pale blue—which if it's the latter, even better). 

Spoiler

DEY SHUD WHERE DEEZ FULLTIMEZ!!!!54321...there, got it out of your system for you. 😁

• Like 8

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||