College Football 2023

Rixaroo

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Utah is going all-black with their “Ute Proud” helmet decals vs. Cal:

spacer.png

As has been customary in recent years, Oregon State will be wearing Retro Benny decals for homecoming:

spacer.png

Love the Ute decals. A black facemask would rightfully make the decals the focal point on that helmet. As is, I think they are fighting the red facemask for attention.

• Like 1

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Houston in Blackout uniforms vs West Virginia. If you look closely, they jerseys have the UCLA stripe, just like their home and road sets! Does Nike not have a plain uniform for them to wear? Was getting uniforms with toned-out UCLA stripes all they could do??

Edited by officeglenn
Embedded tweet

2 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

spacer.png spacer.png

Can't believe I beat @colinturner95 to it this week😄

The script looks fine, but a plain all-white helmet is not the move here.

I'm getting slower in my old age. 

I agree about the white helmet. Needed a contrasting facemask or a stripe of some kind. Not bad, just meh. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

14 minutes ago, dont care said:

Did they steal that font straight from the gators?

I can't find the tweet now, but supposedly yes—the coach at the time (97 ish) liked the look and thought it'd work well with the same colors, and was worn with blue helmets for a few years after that.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

spacer.png spacer.png

Can't believe I beat @colinturner95 to it this week😄

The script looks fine, but a plain all-white helmet is not the move here.

Man, Boise really has fallen off the face of the Earth. Absolutely no creativity with this program anymore. Pretty much always some combo of white and blue with one of 7 different clashing logos/fonts on the helmet. This one broke me because their pants have their current font but this helmet has a throwback/retro font? And not even a splash of color on the facemask, bumpers, or socks? Just sad after they were so eager to be on the forefront of pushing the envelope not too long ago. 

• Like 3

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif