Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

13 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Oh it’s more than 20

iB7crR7.png

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 25

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I just wanted to say how excited I am for this. I found my way to these boards the last time the Cardinals changed as a little kid. Now I feel old but I've been lurking and interested in jerseys ever since. Pleasure to be here.

• Like 5

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I think we all want it to be great. were all looking to find the good in it. weve seen so many great concepts. plenty of wonderful looks...

but then time and time again Nike have crushed us with "really?" looking designs.

• Like 1

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

41 minutes ago, MDGP said:

iB7crR7.png

BRUH! 🤣

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Absolutely no harm in unveiling 3PM EST/12 PM Mountain/Pacific ST

Funny that they scheduled it right before the Suns game so that no one outside of this board will be paying attention. Almost like a Friday news dump. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

The funniest possible outcome would be the Cardinals going to that sublimated flag design on the sleeves and 20 different people from the Concepts board suing them. 

At this point, there's so many different concept ideas that I'm convinced the Cardinals could go in any direction and look like someone's design. It's like the uniform lottery out there, we're just waiting for the right numbers.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)