2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

My .02 on Pittsburgh…if anyone knows me, I’m anti-gray mask, but I feel these need one to differentiate themselves from just an alternate. Yes, you and I see the difference of font or no chest patch, but I’m sure the average person does not. The whole city has a unique color scheme that all the sports use…in the most redundant ways. Steelers have three black jerseys (home, block, yellow block), pirates have two blacks (4 black hats, a yellow P and Pittsburgh cursive jersey), and the penguins have three (home, diagonal Pittsburgh, and triangle RR if it’s still in use). Now if the Steelers would switch back to this look, I wouldn’t hate it, but would if it didn’t have a black mask.

KISSwall09.jpg

1 hour ago, hormone said:

My .02 on Pittsburgh…if anyone knows me, I’m anti-gray mask, but I feel these need one to differentiate themselves from just an alternate. Yes, you and I see the difference of font or no chest patch, but I’m sure the average person does not.

So you think the average person wouldn't notice the chest logo or the font but would notice the facemask color? That's probably legitimately the last detail that any casual observer would notice.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

Not surprising at all that the Bears are wearing the oranges. They have become one of many teams that needs to have 2-3 home primetime games in order for the regular home uniform to be worn for any of them, which is crazy to think about with how much of a classic their uniform is considered.

Steelers should’ve gone Color Rush against the Packers to minimize the yellow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kaleb_girod said:

Beautiful.

Match the golds, make this the full time home look, color rush the road look, and voila. Saints are so close, yet so far away.

damn Vanderbilt does the Saints better than the Saints 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

21 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

F-bOdA7XsAAQP7m?format=jpg&name=900x900

If that is to be believed, we won't be getting the same look as 2021.

This sucks. I liked the 2021 uniform matchup. Wanted to get it again.

This is embarrassing. You're doing a throwback theme for the game and you're not going to wear white pants? What is wrong with you? At least my Niners will look respectable.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks in navy/grey for the second straight home game (not counting the throwbacks). Could these be the new default home uniforms?

As long as Seattle keeps those uniforms, it should be. (They should probably also make the little chicken feet green, too, like on the navy pants.)

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||