2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

13 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Reminder that while the Saints do sometimes wear black on gold when the Panthers or Bucs come to town, they have not worn that combo against Atlanta since the 2007 season

:blink::blink:

It's been that long?? Jeez...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Has anyone noticed that the Cowboys have low-key retired the road gray pants? They last wore them almost a year ago, when they suffered a hideous loss to the Commanders. Since then, nothing but white pants with the blue jerseys. It'll be interesting to see if the grays reappear this Sunday.

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 1/3/2024 at 6:01 AM, MCM0313 said:

So did the Falcons in this picture. So beautiful. 

I know it's a different variation of these pants. But this is my dream uniforms for the Falcons, with red helmetsspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

White at home for the Dolphins in January for what was obviously going to be a game with playoff implications and become a night game. This is extremely disappointing and has me scratching my head.

Jerseys worn for every game are picked out prior to the season starting and no one knew this would be a primetime game till this week so they probably picked out the white and are unable to change it now.

48 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Jerseys worn for every game are picked out prior to the season starting and no one knew this would be a primetime game till this week so they probably picked out the white and are unable to change it now.

I wonder when the last time they wore white at home for a primetime game. As far back as I can remember in the early 2000s they always wore teal/aqua or orange.

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I know they are, but these were two playoff teams last season with even higher hopes this year, so it was very likely that this was gonna be a late afternoon or night kickoff, where heat/sun would not be a factor in January.

Regardless of kickoff time, Miami hasn’t worn white at home in its finale since 2014, which is why this is puzzling.

14 hours ago, GoHawks said:

That's the first I've ever heard of this being the case. I have to imagine all parties involved would have no issue with Miami breaking out aqua or the aqua throwbacks Sunday night should they so choose. 

Scouring through GUD, the last time Miami wore WAH for a night game was in 2005. That game was scheduled for 1:00 but got flexed to Friday night due to a hurricane. The same thing also happened in 2004, with that game moving to Sunday night. In 1997, they wore WAH on MNF for a game moved due to the World Series. I believe 1996 is the last time Miami wore WAH for a game originally scheduled for primetime, doing it twice on MNF against the Steelers and Bills.

17 hours ago, slats7 said:

Has anyone noticed that the Cowboys have low-key retired the road gray pants? They last wore them almost a year ago, when they suffered a hideous loss to the Commanders. Since then, nothing but white pants with the blue jerseys. It'll be interesting to see if the grays reappear this Sunday.

spacer.png

Those grey pants should switch with the blue/silver pants they wear at home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I'll take it.

With black socks, please.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

17th games for 2024 that have been determined.

CIN at CAR

KC at SF

LAC at ARZ

TEN at WAS

The rest haven't been determined yet.

Winner of Broncos vs Raiders will get the Rams, and the loser gets the Seahawks. Either Buffalo or Miami will play at Detroit.  The Ravens will get either the Bucs or Saints on the road. I don't want to see Baltimore at New Orleans again, and I would love to see the uniform matchup in 2022 with the Ravens and Bucs again, so I want Tampa Bay to win the NFC South.

There are outcomes I want for teams to draw each other and have the uniform matchups I want to see.  What outcomes to do you want?

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

There are outcomes I want for teams to draw each other and have the uniform matchups I want to see.  What outcomes to do you want?

Atlanta has a pathway to win the division, so that is also a possible destination for the Ravens next year. I'm torn between the Falcons and Bucs as I wouldn't mind seeing the Ravens wear white/purple at Atlanta (wore black pants in 2018 vs ATL in throwbacks). I do agree that New Orleans isn't going to make for a good look given the way they shun their gold pants, so I would hope PIT at NO becomes a reality for 2024. On a side note, if the Texans win the South, I'd love to see the Ravens wear their whites in NRG for the first time in quite some time given the 2020 matchup had them in purple jerseys and Houston went WAH.

I do see that the Giants are going to draw the 3rd team in the AFC South. If they face Indy, home throwbacks vs all-white. If they get the Jags, the standard blue/white vs white/teal. If it's the Texans, standard home vs red helmet & white/navy.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png