2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

1 hour ago, Sykotyk said:

Because that was one of the reasons the NFL went to 17 game season. Wanted that extra game so teams weren't giving up their 8th home game to play overseas.

Then it only works if all teams have 8 home games.

This year, the Bills, Jags, Chiefs, Titans and Pats are at a home/away split disadvantage. I don't know why the NFL is okay with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, Lights Out said:

Of course the Patriots finally suck just in time for one of the most stacked QB classes in years. The schadenfreude isn't even enjoyable since they're just going to get Caleb or Maye and ruin football for another 20 years.

They got Mac in a QB loaded draft, how did that work out? They're not jumping either of the Bears' picks. I'm not concerned.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

1 minute ago, Lights Out said:

Of course the Patriots finally suck just in time for one of the most stacked QB classes in years. The schadenfreude isn't even enjoyable since it'll just end with them getting Caleb or Maye and ruining the NFL for another 10+ years.

With who’s running the Pats’ ship right now? They’ll ruin whoever they get.

• Like 1

Just now, Lights Out said:

Good point. They might have to pull the old "retire or you're fired" on Bill.

At this clip, Belicheat's gonna have to coach thru 2025 to pass Don Shula. Ironic he might be shown the door the same way as him.

6uXNWAo.png

On 10/10/2023 at 7:20 AM, oldschoolvikings said:

Or…

If Josh Allen doesn’t play the worst game of his life, they have even less wins.  

The Jets are not good.  Why does anyone even have to say this?

hey so you wanna run that by me one more time

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

53Ocz8U.png

39 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Jets could make me look silly changing my pick to the Eagles in the pick 'em thread,  And I won't be mad at all!!

Jets just need to score TDs.

I said in this very thread that anyone picking the game should go with the Jets.  They're coached very well (at least they were today), Wilson didn't let getting beaten up get to him, the Eagles don't have the depth to overcome missing 3 star players, and the Jets defense changed something after the first quarter that the Eagles just couldn't solve (the fact that their new OC is proving to be an idiot doesn't help.)  Good clean win by the Jets.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, Gary said:

Who had the Lions and Dolphins at 5-1? That's the bigger question...

No, it really isn't the bigger question. A lot of people thought the Dolphins and Lions would be good this season. I don't think anyone is more surprised that those two teams are 5-1 than they are that the Jets and Browns beat the two best teams in the NFC.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I said in this very thread that anyone picking the game should go with the Jets.  They're coached very well (at least they were today), Wilson didn't let getting beaten up get to him, the Eagles don't have the depth to overcome missing 3 star players, and the Jets defense changed something after the first quarter that the Eagles just couldn't solve (the fact that their new OC is proving to be an idiot doesn't help.)  Good clean win by the Jets.

The Jets defence this season has always seemed to start slow, so it's not just an Eagles thing. They've given up 119 points so far this season and only 31 of those have come in the second half whereas they have given up 44 in the first quarter alone.

• Like 1

IbjBaeE.png