2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

If the Bengals get their shyte together then mayyyybe they can give KC another run. But I don't trust Baltimore. The Browns, and especially Pittsburgh, would get run out of the building. 

Only Under today’s flag football rules

• Like 1
  • Yawn 2

2 minutes ago, Unocal said:

Only Under today’s flag football rules

You can call them “flag football rules” if you want. Regardless the chiefs would run any of those teams out of the stadium under any form or rules. You can’t honestly believe the Steelers would have a hope or prayer with Kenny picket at qb, or the browns with either qb they start.

• Like 1

Just now, dont care said:

You can call them “flag football rules” if you want. Regardless the chiefs would run any of those teams out of the stadium under any form or rules. You can’t honestly believe the Steelers would have a hope or prayer with Kenny picket at qb, or the browns with either qb they start.

The Chiefs are soft but who cares because they have a QB

• LOL 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Meanwhile, while all that trolling is going on here, concurrent trolling is going on in Nashville, where the Snatit are just Snatiting in about the Snatitest way possible....while morphing into a Philadelphia Pheeder team in the process.

What am I talking about?

They done traded their star safety Kevin Byard to the Eagles.

Now true, dude's coming up on a contract year. But what that organization continues to show is misplaced priorities (paying Tannehill $104M while dragging arse on Derrick Henry's deal), cheapness to pay top skill/talent to stay (ask AJ Brown and now Byard how they feel about that), and right now a completely rudderless direction. I think they blow it all up after this season, if not during it. (And all this while they're in the midst of a private/publicly-funded 2 BILLION dollar stadium project.) 

If Vrabel & Co. ain't gone after this season, I don't know what else to tell anybody....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

25 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Meanwhile, while all that trolling is going on here, concurrent trolling is going on in Nashville, where the Snatit are just Snatiting in about the Snatitest way possible....while morphing into a Philadelphia Pheeder team in the process.

What am I talking about?

They done traded their star safety Kevin Byard to the Eagles.

Now true, dude's coming up on a contract year. But what that organization continues to show is misplaced priorities (paying Tannehill $104M while dragging arse on Derrick Henry's deal), cheapness to pay top skill/talent to stay (ask AJ Brown and now Byard how they feel about that), and right now a completely rudderless direction. I think they blow it all up after this season, if not during it. (And all this while they're in the midst of a private/publicly-funded 2 BILLION dollar stadium project.) 

If Vrabel & Co. ain't gone after this season, I don't know what else to tell anybody....

To be fair, if you have a serviceable qb you have to pay him, rb gets worn down so quick you can kick that can down the road until they start dropping off and justify not paying for him. Look what happened to Dallas, and the rams after signing RBs to massive contacts to just see their wheels fall off immediately after, then you have the Steelers that never paid theirs and proved them right when he came back and struggled on the jets.

30 minutes ago, dont care said:

To be fair, if you have a serviceable qb you have to pay him, rb gets worn down so quick you can kick that can down the road until they start dropping off and justify not paying for him. Look what happened to Dallas, and the rams after signing RBs to massive contacts to just see their wheels fall off immediately after, then you have the Steelers that never paid theirs and proved them right when he came back and struggled on the jets.

And you can look at the fact that Derrick Henry is still going (and would be doing more if Tim Kelly wasn't behaving like the second coming of Todd Downing who didn't have half a clue how to coordinate an NFL offense), get some more pieces around him (i still believe they should have kept D'onta Foreman) amd a better O-line in front of him. Now Ryan Tannehill was serviceable...but not $104M serviceable. That was just harebrained. Add that to a team with some of the most predictable offense this side of Tony Dungy's Buccaneers and well...yeah. 

But the major problem down there—actually, one of their major problems—is that their offense just ain't been all that good since Matt LaFleur left. Arthur Smith figured it out for half a season and then he left. (Yeah, let that sit in your head: somehow that organization has gotten TWO offensive coordinators promoted into head coach positions.) The other major problem, and one that absolutely no talking head anywhere brings up but is glaringly obvious to anyone who's paid attention pretty much since Marcus Mariota was first drafted: their scouting department BLOWS. Even the Klingons on Q'onos could have seen Henry being a star stud...once he learned to get out of his own way. (Recall his first Teo or three seasons behind Demarco Murray he was still learning to assert himself, and it took an Eddie George "pep talk" to snap him into shape.)

With all that said, I will say their defensive line had some studs, and they did hit on the now-traded Byard. Beyond that, though? Not a single piece of nann. Now history is repeating itself with Malik Willis and Will Levi's, and I predict both of them will be gone inside four years. So then what? Wash, rinse, repeat...all while beating the drum of a new $2B playhouse and event venue. At some point that franchise needs to really instrospect and figure out who they really are and what it really wants to be. Until then, it's just wash-rinse-repeat down there.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Have you ever seen Vader vs Shawn at Summerslam, when Vader doesn't move to the right spot and Shawn breaks kayfabe to yell at and stomp him?

SS32.gif

That's the Niners tonight. Out-of-sync and utterly messy.

They really need a good look at what's happened tonight and realize that they need to adapt a lot more if they're going to stay ahead in the division.

22 hours ago, dont care said:

if you have a serviceable qb you have to pay him,

Untrue.  In fact, I'd argue that if you have a "serviceable" qb, you don't pay him, because barring a fluke, you're not going to win a SB with a "serviceable" QB, and paying him is only going to take away resources that you can use to bolster the rest of your roster or sign a true franchise guy (or draft one and hope he pans out).

Paying for mediocrity is what buries teams.  Just look at the Vikings.  

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

spacer.png

CBS 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Jaguars at Steelers

Blue: Jets at Giants

Green: Patriots at Dolphins

Yellow: Falcons at Titans

spacer.png

CBS 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Red: Bengals at 49ers

Blue: Chiefs at Broncos

Green: Ravens at Cardinals

spacer.png