2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Just now, GDAWG said:

Nope.  He said he was vaccinated last year when he got it.  

I'm new-ish to following McAfee's show.. Maybe he just massages Kaaron's coc EERR ego so he keeps coming onto the show

6uXNWAo.png

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I'm new-ish to following McAfee's show.. Maybe he just massages Kaaron's coc EERR ego so he keeps coming onto the show

That is exactly what he does.  He also has less controversial, more ho hum weekly guests this football season like Nick Saban and JJ Watt.

spacer.png

CBS 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Blue: Seahawks at Bengals 

Green: Panthers at Dolphins

Yellow: Commanders at Falcons

Orange: Colts at Jaguars

CBS 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Red: Patriots at Raiders

spacer.png

FOX 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: 49ers at Browns

Blue: Vikings at Bears

Green: Saints at Texans

spacer.png

FOX 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Red: Eagles at Jets (seriously typed this as Jests at first)

Blue: Lions at Buccaneers

Green: Cardinals at Rams

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I feel bad for @Cujo and all Broncos fans

At some point I kind of do. Losing 16 straight times to the same team has to be incredibly demoralizing. Then I remember John Elway and Peyton Manning and I realize that I shouldn't mourn for them like I don't mourn for the Pats and how fans of other teams won't mourn for the Chiefs when their run is over. 

10 hours ago, the admiral said:

Steelers fans should be above fussing about a coordinator, too, for that matter. It's amazing that Tomlin has them 3-2 after that bloodbath against the Niners.

I can tell you about another fan base that's been unhealthily angry about coordinators for the past three years.  One of said coordinators is now the biggest dbag HC in the NFL, while the other seems to finally be learning how to call plays.  Jonathan Gannon might get stabbed if he walks into the wrong neighborhood (actually, football-related stabbings only happen in SF, but he'll get a good tongue lashing).  The ironic thing is that the stats were good!  It's just the optics and the sliminess of the man that rubbed nearly everyone the wrong way

• Huh? 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Arizona is interesting.  Do they keep Kyler for next season, to see what he can do in a full season under the new offense of Drew Petzing?  Or do they "Josh Rosen" Murray for Caleb Willams or Drake Maye, indicating that Gannon is one and done?

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Arizona is interesting.  Do they keep Kyler for next season, to see what he can do in a full season under the new offense of Drew Petzing?  Or do they "Josh Rosen" Murray for Caleb Willams or Drake Maye, indicating that Gannon is one and done?

They'll never win anything with this dork as their coach, and a QB that needed a "watch film" clause in his contract will never win anything.  Then again, a team that would even give a huge contract to someone that immature will never win.

"shoo shoo shoo"

"Be who you are, but understand I'm looking for killers".  LOLWUT?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 hours ago, GDAWG said:

They need to see what Kyler can do with this offense. Imo Gannon is doing what he can and this team should have another win under his belt. This team is playing good ball for what everyone else has been expected them to. Also they need to be working on the Offense Line next year and draft a defensive back or two because this is a young team that has some glaring holes. Gannon won't be a one and done. But Kyler has been working and practicing and we won't know until he plays game 1 so it's a too early to tell if he isn't out there. 

Who even likes this London thing? It can't make that much money for the league. The NFL couldn't put down solid roots in Toronto, Why am I supposed to believe they've done so in London? It's like Bettman and any humid city with too many freeways. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫