2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

Is it too early for the "remember 1994" chants??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

People lament the stifling, non-marketing-friendly nature of hockey culture and how you're not really allowed to show people up on the ice and own them online and so on. It just doesn't seem to make sense. But it turns out there are good reasons for a lot of things we do that don't make sense, and in this case, it's that hockey is the cruelest and most fickle of mistresses, and the speed and severity at which your good luck can go bad can make you look, in a way that I truly believe is unique among pro sports, like the biggest bleeding gaping ass of all time. And that's where the meme team is at these days.

• Like 1
  • Huh? 3

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anybody who expected the Bruins to not :censored: the bed at home in an important playoff game hasn't watched enough home Bruins playoff games.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

58 minutes ago, Brass said:

Anybody who expected the Bruins to not :censored: the bed at home in an important playoff game hasn't watched enough home Bruins playoff games.

It may be my lack of hockey expertise talking, but there was no point during the Bruins - Leafs series where I thought that either one of those teams were getting past Florida.

• Like 4

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

It may be my lack of hockey expertise talking, but there was no point during the Bruins - Leafs series where I thought that either one of those teams were getting past Florida.

It felt like the Rangers/Devils series last year where the two teams beat each other to a pulp and the only thing on the line was bragging rights because either team would get clobbered against Carolina in the following round.

Edmonton about to be down 2-0 against Vancouver, unless the rest of the team plays better. I don't see them advancing, unless they make a goalie change. Not sure which one of their backups will give the Oilers the best chance...

2 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Edmonton about to be down 2-0 against Vancouver, unless the rest of the team plays better. I don't see them advancing, unless they make a goalie change. Not sure which one of their backups will give the Oilers the best chance...

Or not...

BB52Big.jpg

9 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Or not...

Felt like we had to wait forever to get some playoff OT in Round 1. Now we're getting OT galore, except for the Florida/Boston series, which is trading blowouts

TNT’s insistence that there is just no way Marchand could have gotten hurt from Bennett’s punch to the face.

what the hell is ccslc?

I honestly hate complaining about referees, and the Bruins are certainly shooting themselves in the foot enough, but the officials have to be Florida's MVPs these series. That was a terrible goal call. The rule doesn't set a level of inference deemed "enough" to call goaltender interference. Gross.

Again, the Bruins haven't been helping themselves, with their main problems being not being able to get the puck out their zone (not because of anything the Panthers are doing, but just not having strong clear out passes) and too muck stick handling and not enough shooting.

what the hell is ccslc?

On 5/10/2024 at 5:59 PM, Brass said:

I said to a buddy yesterday I feel like we're all collectively Bill Murray watching the same team from 2008 over and over and over and over.

18 hours ago, Brass said:

I honestly hate complaining about referees, and the Bruins are certainly shooting themselves in the foot enough, but the officials have to be Florida's MVPs these series. That was a terrible goal call. The rule doesn't set a level of inference deemed "enough" to call goaltender interference. Gross.

Again, the Bruins haven't been helping themselves, with their main problems being not being able to get the puck out their zone (not because of anything the Panthers are doing, but just not having strong clear out passes) and too muck stick handling and not enough shooting.

21-9 or whatever it is is so absurd it's not even funny. Yeah, Boston has taken a couple dumb penalties - but for a team as physical as Florida to have that kind of discrepancy is.... weird. I'm fine with the no call on the Marchand/Bennett punch, until you see the reverse angle of it, how did he not even get a hearing? Insanity. The non-GI call explanation is also wild, 'yeah he cross-checked him but uh not like hard enough so it's illegal but not illegal enough for us'. The irony of that is Coyle got 2 for just as soft as a cross check on Domi last series. 

Florida is the far better team, and the Bruins lose this series regardless of the penalty situation, but it's enough to raise some eyebrows.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

congrats on your series win, canes.

I'm curious, what's it like never having to receive comeuppance for anything ever? must be wonderful.

Rangers are up 3-2 in the series and game 7 would be at MSG. The Canes still have quite an uphill battle. 

T1oYViW.png

3 minutes ago, Glover said:

Rangers are up 3-2 in the series and game 7 would be at MSG. The Canes still have quite an uphill battle. 

I also want the rangers to win this series. by that metric, they're done.

53Ocz8U.png

47 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

congrats on your series win, canes.

I'm curious, what's it like never having to receive comeuppance for anything ever? must be wonderful.

Quit putting the hex on my Rangers, dude.

BB52Big.jpg