2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

36 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I got a little nervous when the Caps scored right out of the gate and again when they made it 4-3, but the Rangers closed the deal. Being up 2-0 is better than being 1-1 or 0-2, but you're right, it's a still long way from over. How about that K'Andre Miller shorthanded goal? 

Great passing play, but it was all made possible by Ovi's complete lack of effort with the puck and on the backcheck. 

41 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Great passing play, but it was all made possible by Ovi's complete lack of effort with the puck and on the backcheck. 

Lack of effort is being kind. He basically just stood there. That takes no effort.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

9 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Is anyone watching the playoffs or is everyone too busy with the fan credentials d**k measuring contest? 

Bobrovsky with the save of the playoffs last night, and I'm intentionally NOT saying 'so far' on it.

Holy :censored:!

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Bobrovsky with the save of the playoffs last night, and I'm intentionally NOT saying 'so far' on it.

No argument here. If there's going to be a better save in the playoffs, I can't wait to see it. Holy :censored: indeed.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

2 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

I'll be honest, Stars/Golden Knights is a beautiful uniform playoff match up. Stars/Flames would be great too, if we ever get it sometime.

We did in 2022 and it was glorious

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

TOP COP ON THE FORCE!

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 4/24/2024 at 1:06 AM, ruttep said:

Ovechkin-Controller-GIF.gif

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Rangers first sweep of a playoff series since 2007, and they continue to haunt the Capitals

Now we wait to see who we play in Round 2. I'm conflicted on how long CAR/NYI to go -- it would benefit the Rangers if the series winner is more banged up, but the whole rest vs rust argument comes into play. Don't want to get the doors blown off at the start of the series while re-adjusting to playoff hockey.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 8:08 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

Holy :censored: Vancouver!! Two empty netters (wait, what's the term when you've pulled your goalie and score?) in the last 2:30 or so to send it to OT.  Boesser with the hat trick. 

Less than four minutes of game time for the Preds to go from up 3-1 to losing in OT.

• Like 1

Caps outmatched by the Rags in all facets of the series. This is the third time Ovie has gone without a point in a series against NY. I am still happy Caps made it to the playoffs to subvert expectations. I anticipate there will be significant roster changes this off-season.

If Rags continue to play at this level, then theyll be hard to beat in the Final. Even better if I jinxed them!

1 hour ago, BrySmalls said:

Caps outmatched by the Rags in all facets of the series. This is the third time Ovie has gone without a point in a series against NY. I am still happy Caps made it to the playoffs to subvert expectations. I anticipate there will be significant roster changes this off-season.

If Rags continue to play at this level, then theyll be hard to beat in the Final. Even better if I jinxed them!

Jinxes in sports usually happen when the jinxer doesn't mean to create a jinx. It's why it usually doesn't matter when the fans of the team getting shutout or no-hit keep repeating the words.

At least that's from what I've observed.