2024 NFL Changes

Not terrible. I hope the other uniforms are very similar, although this football league desperately needs more red dominant teams (just Kansas City, Washington, Tampa Bay, Arizona, and San Francisco at the moment)

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

1 hour ago, coborjobs2010 said:

...and there's a wonky numeral. Not the worst I've seen, but that 3 could certainly be improved a lot. However, the pant stripe looks great and provides that much needed pop of red to the mix.

I do really respect the move to be flexible and share an official image after recognizing that the leak was making the rounds. I've said this before, but as much as I love leaks for the sake of discussion here, they're such a hype killer and awful for shaping the public perception of new designs. The way it looks on real athletes in professional lighting versus the video model wearing an oversized jersey in a cellphone pic is just a night and day difference. Kudos to the Texans for getting ahead of it.

• Like 3

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, coborjobs2010 said:

Cal McNair is a parody account.. not actually Cal. He make “himself” look purposefully awful on that account and the real Cal McNair can’t seem to do anything about it. It can be funny at times.  

• LOL 1

These badly need to be saved by pants striping that we  still can't really see, because if all that they did was alter the striping and font and change the numbers from red to navy, that is a clear downgrade. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Not terrible. I hope the other uniforms are very similar, although this football league desperately needs more red dominant teams (just Kansas City, Washington, Tampa Bay, Arizona, and San Francisco at the moment)

Not to mention the Buccaneers barely wear red anymore as it is. 🤦🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, mmejia said:

The Texans are owning the leak and just posted this pic. Thick red stripe with white outline visible in the reflection on the right  GI-2sJVXIAA7pbv.jpg

I've said the Texans were one of the few teams that got their look right the FIRST time... and I stand by that.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I feel like the numbers would be a little more palatable if they weren't so thick. There's not much room in the interior of some of those digits, and double-digit number, especially with a 3, 6, 8, 9, etc., could look really clunky.

Is it just me, or is that navy not as blue as their old navy? It looks a little less saturated.

• Like 1

Just now, jerrylawless3 said:

I feel like the numbers would be a little more palatable if they weren't so thick. There's not much room in the interior of some of those digits, and double-digit number, especially with a 3, 6, 8, 9, etc., could look really clunky.

Is it just me, or is that navy not as blue as their old navy? It looks a little less saturated.

Maybe, but it could be the lighting. The Texans should have used a different combo for this, though. This combo looks like a Texas version of the Bears.

3 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

These badly need to be saved by pants striping that we  still can't really see, because if all that they did was alter the striping and font and change the numbers from red to navy, that is a clear downgrade. 

The reflection on the right shows it's a thick red stripe and thin white stripe ala the Rams.

I could totally see this being a planned leak, intentionally using the away uniform. If they are indeed using four different designs, you'd have to think the road combo would be the tamest. Leaking gets people talking and them some publicity before the big "splash" unveiling.

Looks like blue horns on each sleeve with a red nike swoosh in the center of them.

Can also see a letter H above the left horn which will likely spell out Houston or HTown

1 minute ago, bowld said:

Looks like blue horns on each sleeve with a red nike swoosh in the center of them.

Can also see a letter H above the left horn which will likely spell out Houston or HTown

Where are you seeing this?

Just now, bowld said:

What looks like an H is just a navy Nike swoosh – you can also see it in the reflection. The red appears just to be an inlaid stripe.

• Like 1

Absolute upgrade.   I actually really like the number font.  Disappointing if that’s the same Houston wordmark though.  Worried about how thick that Red stripe is….gotta wait & see.

Also love how the numbers are done.  They’re not fully perforated and the Red trim looks glossy.  

Can’t wait to see more.  Only scary thing now is the claim that each uniform will be a different design…let’s hope they tie together somewhat.

Just now, HOOVER said:

Absolute upgrade.   I actually really like the number font.  Disappointing if that’s the same Houston wordmark though.  Also worried about how thick that Red stripe is….wait & see.

Also love how the numbers are done.  They’re not fully perforated and the Red trim looks glossy.  

Can’t wait to see more.  Only scary thing now is the claim that each uniform will be a different design…let’s hope they tie together somewhat.

As pointed out upthread, I'm worried about two 'big' numbers on a jersey. They won't be perfectly posed like these are.

It's where I sit.