2024 NFL Changes

9 hours ago, tscuzzy said:

3kmnljwsw5pc1.jpeg?width=768&auto=webp&s

when you do a side by side , to me its a clear upgrade, even though its not that drastic. i expect the navy uniform to be a slight update like this one, and the other two to be more distinct.

The one small detail that makes more sense is having Houston above the number on their road jersey, AND it is only slightly bigger, unless what the Cardinals did.

The stupid ass number font holds it back from being a complete upgrade, and I would have preferred it still in red.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

Once the Texans get done releasing the rest of their uniforms... I'm going to be so happy that the Browns will no longer hold the title for worst uniform redesign in NFL history.

Remember the titans...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

7 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

Oh dear god! No pants stripe? Oh god! I am done with this crap!

Battle Red is a pretty obvious photoshop.  It's the same navy pants reflecting in the mirror (and... they have a stripe.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 hours ago, timjameskohler said:

An abandoned warehouse seems like a very, very odd choice to have a professional football team's uniform reveal.

That was probably where the photoshoot was setup with sets and backgrounds.  I have some sports photographer friends and they can take the most ordinary places and bring n some lighting and make it look vastly different.

10 hours ago, tscuzzy said:

3kmnljwsw5pc1.jpeg?width=768&auto=webp&s

when you do a side by side , to me its a clear upgrade, even though its not that drastic. i expect the navy uniform to be a slight update like this one, and the other two to be more distinct.

Red number was way better.

• Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Dislike 1

I don't hate the look after sitting and digesting it. I think if anything, here is what I would do for small improvements:

- Red Numbers, so many teams that are blue use blue numbers on the road and it won't help with separating them from their like peers.

- I need to see pants stripes. Whether it is normal pattern (blue/red/blue) or something that follows the horn, plain pants are gonna be the death of the league

- I don't hate the horns on the side, but I need to seem them in full context to the rest of the uniform. Like is there something in the horns (someone alluded to an H in there)? 

- Houston word mark is actually a decent size. I hope they avoid using H-town on one of the unis.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tBBP said:

And also, not that this next part really means anything in the grand scheme of things, considering past uniform designs, but the total lack of a single semblance of anything "H-Town Blue" in these leaks now really has me wondering a/ if it will show up on the home sets and/or b/ exactly how it will show up period.

The leaked description of the full set did mention that not every uniform incorporated the luv ya blue, so this lines up with that. 

8 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

That looks like a minor league uniform or an XFL uniform.

It looks............................. don't know. I just do not know anymore.

Oh dear god! No pants stripe? Oh god! I am done with this crap!

WAIT A MINUTE! THE TEXANS WAS USING MIDNIGHT BLUE SINCE 2002 AND NEVER CHANGED THAT AT ALL. THEY STILL WORE MIDNIGHT BLUE ALL THROUGH 2002-2023!!!! GEEZUS!

If you click the [+] next to "Quote" you can quote multiple posts at the same time.

• Like 2

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

That’s a red swoosh inside the navy “horn” on the sleeve, right? 

These aren’t a disaster, but they are definitely worse than what they had. 

I was wondering that as well.  Is it just the Nike swoosh or is there a red nougaty center inside the blue horn?