2024 NFL Changes

44 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

This is Nike and NFL we're talking about. I hardly think money is the issue. 

It could play a part, though. You don't get rich by spending wildly, and they might not want to spend the money. The other possible reason for uniforms being predominantly one color is players seem to prefer that style. Color Rush was a flawed program, but players seemed to like wearing just one color, so it persisted.

36 minutes ago, WideRight said:

I was wondering that as well.  Is it just the Nike swoosh or is there a red nougaty center inside the blue horn?

There is a blue swoosh visible above the horn.

Definitely a red stripe with the horn.

10 minutes ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

That blue thing above the horn looks more like an “H” to me. 

It's definitely a Nike Swoosh. The reflections are hard to determine what the rest of it has on there. There are pant stripes (I was looking at the wrong player reflection before), but it's hard to see what's inside the horn.

• Like 2

I'm very happy to see the default road uniform uses contrasting socks. 

I know plain white socks aren't for everyone, but an ABAB pattern for a uniform works in terms of color blocking. I wish these had more red, but I don't really have serious complaints otherwise. I'm a fan of the font on first glance, will have to see what the other numbers look like. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

I'm very happy to see the default road uniform uses contrasting socks. 

I know plain white socks aren't for everyone, but an ABAB pattern for a uniform works in terms of color blocking. I wish these had more red, but I don't really have serious complaints otherwise. I'm a fan of the font on first glance, will have to see what the other numbers look like. 

I'd prefer some color on the socks, but I agree - if you're gonna do solid socks, this style of color blocking is the way to do it, with some thicc boi pants stripes no less.

I hope they stick to it, last year they did a lotttt of all white from the waist down and all navy from the waist down with no white sock bottoms. (not holding my breath but a return to white bottoms for the texans would be awesome.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Think these would really benefit from red facemasks. 

ZWslQyN.png

• Like 21
  • Applause 4
  • WOAH 1
  • Dislike 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On 3/15/2024 at 5:33 PM, PurpleHayes said:

So the uniforms are being revealed on the 23rd...what I want to know is, what time is the LEAK of the uniforms scheduled for? 😆

When I made that post, I didn't think the unis would leak within 72 hours! That escalated quickly...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The horn is basically a platform for the swoosh to live in, just like the Seahawks and Vikings have designs that highlight Nike’s advertisement. 

It’s brilliant on Nike’s end, but lousy that it puts their brand on par or even above the team’s. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

44 minutes ago, BBTV said:

The horn is basically a platform for the swoosh to live in, just like the Seahawks and Vikings have designs that highlight Nike’s advertisement. 

It’s brilliant on Nike’s end, but lousy that it puts their brand on par or even above the team’s. 

Not what they did. Swoosh is above the horn. Red line is just a stripe.

15 hours ago, tron1013 said:

If you zoom in on the original and look at the reflection on the far right, is that a red stripe with white piping in the reflection?

Others have said so. I myself haven’t seen it. I might just need it pointed out to me. 

24 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Others have said so. I myself haven’t seen it. I might just need it pointed out to me. 

JgDhMB5.png

Took me a bit to find it at first too. The stripe being horizontal due to the player squatting threw me off.

• Like 3

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

53 minutes ago, JustABallCoach said:

In game mock up looks great 

Great is a stretch. This is still a bad angle where we can't see much and it's still way too navy. Is that actually the shoulder pattern? I didn't notice any red at first.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

23 minutes ago, MDGP said:

JgDhMB5.png

Took me a bit to find it at first too. The stripe being horizontal due to the player squatting threw me off.

Thank you. Interestingly, it looks kind of like the blue horn with the red center that can be seen in the other picture, except this is red with a white center.