2024 NFL Changes

3 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

Yes, but do you think the medium red (it is darker than the Kansas City Chiefs red they use) would work with navy blue? Because if you make the white trim at least legible similar to the Raiders white throwbacks from their 1970 look where the black trim was slightly thicker to make the silver numbers look in place instead of a thin black trim which would make the silver numbers hard to read.

Look at their colorrush jerseys. It works.

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

File this under “uniforms a player will never wear”

GKP-jWFXUAEGRjp?format=jpg&name=large

I always like when big-name players switch teams during a re-design year. Looks less weird and a little more natural without any prior visual associations or memories of the uniform.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Possible Broncos unis based on "all the rumors"

GJxW57obIAAyU2g?format=jpg&name=largeGJxW57iakAATbnj?format=jpg&name=large

If they look like this, they would firmly be "meh". I'd say an upgrade over the outdated previous set, but that's simply by getting rid of the side panels

• Like 1
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

12 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

atrocious

Literally stole the word from my fingertips.

I do like the White helmet with the Navy mask, if they were to use that.

17 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

New Commanders numbers

GKQwic8XoAAVd5m?format=jpg&name=large

Absolutely cannot stand defensive backs wearing numbers between 10-19.  Makes me want to :censored:ing vomit.

• Like 3
  • Yawn 2
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, KouPilot said:

I just don't want a white helmet. 

We 99.99% know is that the Cyberhorse is sticking around and that they'll have their 80s look as their alternate uni. Sounds more and more like white helmets are a done-deal, based on what people with connections have heard. Everything else still feels up in the air, but the Denver flag/mountainy sleeves and "5280" on the pants seems on-point with how a Denver pro team re-brand would go in 2024.

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

This should not have worked. But aside from the terrible logo, I still think these uniforms are fantastic. I don't know how you go with neon green as your primary color and not look obnoxious, but the Thunder pulled it off. 

What works for me about those Orlando Thunder uniforms is that, with exception of the single (very) unique color, the uniform is otherwise fairly traditionally designed.  Standard (at the time) three-part stripes on the pants, and most importantly, a solid white/green/white/green color distribution. I've always seen some parallels to the Oilers, which is one of the best uniforms ever. 

spacer.png

IMO if you want to wear a unique color scheme, you're better off tying it to a traditionally styled uniform.  Conversely, if you're pushing the envelop in terms of graphics, striping, etc., then I'm not a fan of throwing in some wacky colors on top. The Seahawks' current uniform has always been trying way too hard. I believe that if they hadn't won some games in them early on, they would've dumped them by now. 

• Like 14

This rumor has gained so much steam I think the general public will be shocked if it isn't something along these lines, but I hope that to be the case. 

This entire uniform concept just reeks of mid-major college football program 

Just now, Brave-Bird 08 said:

This rumor has gained so much steam I think the general public will be shocked if it isn't something along these lines, but I hope that to be the case. 

That's an insult to mid-major college programs 🤣

• LOL 1

It's where I sit.

36 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

That's because it is. 🎯

0f373084-e374-403d-8882-451590f71698_750

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

We 99.99% know is that the Cyberhorse is sticking around and that they'll have their 80s look as their alternate uni. Sounds more and more like white helmets are a done-deal, based on what people with connections have heard. Everything else still feels up in the air, but the Denver flag/mountainy sleeves and "5280" on the pants seems on-point with how a Denver pro team re-brand would go in 2024.

yeah I keep hearing the white helmet too but I'm holding out hope. Until last year the franchise never had a white helmet and white lids just make me think of midget football. I'm a dumb broncos fan so I'll buy the jersey no matter how it ends up. 

2 minutes ago, KouPilot said:

yeah I keep hearing the white helmet too but I'm holding out hope. Until last year the franchise never had a white helmet and white lids just make me think of midget football.

Almost like the white lids were Walton-Penner's plan all a long -- giving last year's "whitecap" helmets a test-run before going live with it in '24.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png