2024 NFL Changes

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

1. Raiders

2. Packers

3. Browns

4. 49ers

5. Giants

6. Bears

Obviously that is subject to change, but that's how I'd go about it.

Giants are not top 5, especially not with the white road pants

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bbush24 said:

I'm not saying they're necessarily the best (although they might be), but the Browns are the only team that I think have "perfect" uniforms, now that they went back to the white face mask. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could.

A few other teams are very very close, but only one is perfect in my eyes:

437947212_968140064662601_90487185782422

What would you change about the Niners? (if it's the facemask color, I disagree)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ruttep said:

What would you change about the Niners? (if it's the facemask color, I disagree)

The only reason the facemask color will never change is because they were extremely successful while wearing it. Had they never won anything relevant, people would be wondering why they held on to a gray mask. Just ask the St. Louis/Pheonix/Arizona Cardinals. They finally added silver to their scheme so now it makes sense, but it never made sense before then, especially when they went with such a modern look in 2005.

I understand why, as a 49ers fan, you'd want to keep it around. Personally, I prefer it over the red masks they had in their redesign, and I really don't have a suggestion as to what to replace it with. White maybe? It'd stick out quite a bit, so that's not ideal. Gold masks would look goofy in my opinion, but other than that, there's not much else to work with.

No one dare say black. Don't do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bbush24 said:

I'm not saying they're necessarily the best (although they might be), but the Browns are the only team that I think have "perfect" uniforms, now that they went back to the white face mask. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could.

A few other teams are very very close, but only one is perfect in my eyes:

437947212_968140064662601_90487185782422

I'm not too sure of that. They can't even match the helmet stripes to the pant stripes.spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, 655321 said:

I'm not too sure of that. They can't even match the helmet stripes to the pant stripes.spacer.png

I preferred the drop shadow throwbacks with the orange helmet

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Dislike 2

4 hours ago, namefornamesake said:

Say what you will about these uniforms, but you can't discount how beautiful that Super Bowl was aesthetically. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I can and I'm going to. The Bengals looked solid.  The best thing you can say about the Rams is those uniforms are a reminder of how the team just needed to sink a 2 inch put (go back the the throwbacks) yet somehow managed to knock the ball into a water hazard. The best thing about the Rams look is the colors and those could be better.

See how easy that was? 😎

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Eyeroll 1

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, chriscj1983 said:

Had they never won anything relevant, people would be wondering why they held on to a gray mask. 

I wouldn't. The gray facemask is perfect for that uniform. Not to mention, the "success makes or breaks a uniform" argument is just dumb. The Raiders have been great and terrible over the years yet the uniform has remained exactly the same. No one is wondering why they're sticking with it and that's because it's a perfect football uniform - just like the Niners classic look.

• Like 3

BB52Big.jpg

To me - the Raiders and Niners are two of my most disliked uniforms. I guess to each his own.

I prefer Brown facemasks for the Browns as well.

But then again, I'd change the Yankees uniforms if they'd let me, so...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • LOL 2
  • WOAH 1
  • Huh? 5
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, TruColor said:

To me - the Raiders and Niners are two of my most disliked uniforms. I guess to each his own.

Just curious, what are a some of your favorites?

• LOL 1

BB52Big.jpg

Just now, TruColor said:

As a Yankee-hater for my entire lifetime, I'd be perfectly fine with whatever you wanted to change their uniforms into, especially if it meant returning them to their city of origin, though I'm pretty sure Orioles fans would have issues with that.

7 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Rams “modern classic” white jersey

spacer.png

The highlighter yellow pants again. Errrr. It looks somewhat golden now, but geez. Also, their 1973-1999 classic uniforms were better. I wish they modernized those instead of going into a gradient direction.

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

So what are they gonna call this...the "Black Hole" look??

2 hours ago, McCall said:

Blacking Out in Vegas

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Vegas Flights Blacked Out Nights

Always bet on Black.

8 minutes ago, TruColor said:

What would have in mind? Any plans for a concept?

Found this triple mismatch on twitter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

I preferred the drop shadow throwbacks with the orange helmet

spacer.png

I guess I am in the minority and I prefer the white helmets with the 1946 look which makes it better. I never was a fan of Cleveland's orange helmet look with all white. It was ok until it gets tiring to look at and you want the orange pants to match the orange helmets. I just never was a fan much less a fan of putting the 1953 helmets with the 1946 jerseys.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

then make the sleeves longer. football jerseys are basically sleeveless now and it looks disgusting.

That would help, but the players wanted the sleeves shortened for the same reason they wanted the jerseys tightened, less to grab onto.

20 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Just curious, what are a some of your favorites?

Good question. I don't know. There isn't a single NFL team that I wouldn't change at least one thing about them. Not sure if I believe in the "perfect uniform".

• Like 3