2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Rams “modern classic” white jersey

spacer.png

Bring back the old horn on the helmet and shoulders, lose the shiny material on the numbers/shoulder horn, and make the pants stripe blue-white-blue, and then yeah, I think you would be right. 

I personally don't care for the shade of yellow either, but i could live with that if the above was changed. 

30 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd say it's a tie. The Color Rash for the Browns is so plain and generic that if you count it in the overall rating it drops the Browns to a C instead of a B+. 

I’ll even throw in the Buccaneers as Top 3 candidate. They have a pretty solid set. Even with the all pewter. It’s not even a heinous uniform. The only issue is it lacks orange which will hopefully get fixed for next season.

(I do however want them to use a black(?) textured helmet just like Ohio State in 2016 as their second alt helmet)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Rams “modern classic” white jersey

spacer.png

Say what you will about these uniforms, but you can't discount how beautiful that Super Bowl was aesthetically. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Just now, namefornamesake said:

Say what you will about these uniforms, but you can't discount how beautiful that Super Bowl was aesthetically. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Both uniforms have glaring flaws. 

• Rams highlighter yellow pants

• Bengals not using black on the pants correctly

• Like 6
  • Eyeroll 1

I used to think the Bears had the best uniforms in the NFL, but now I firmly believe it’s the Browns.

My (biased) pick is the Niners. For a non-homer pick? I gotta go with the Packers.

• Like 2

I used to think the Bears had the best uniforms in the NFL, but now I firmly believe it’s the Browns.

1. Raiders

2. Packers

3. Browns

4. 49ers

5. Giants

6. Bears

Obviously that is subject to change, but that's how I'd go about it.

• Like 1

I'm not saying they're necessarily the best (although they might be), but the Browns are the only team that I think have "perfect" uniforms, now that they went back to the white face mask. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could.

A few other teams are very very close, but only one is perfect in my eyes:

437947212_968140064662601_90487185782422

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I’ll even throw in the Buccaneers as Top 3 candidate. They have a pretty solid set. Even with the all pewter. It’s not even a heinous uniform. The only issue is it lacks orange which will hopefully get fixed for next season.

(I do however want them to use a black(?) textured helmet just like Ohio State in 2016 as their second alt helmet)

a cannon ball helmet for the Bucs???? YARRRRRRRR! 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

If the Raiders switch to a black facemask, we have a deal.

spacer.png

All this does is muddy up the look. They should never mess with their helmet unless it's an alternate or throwback.

If there's going to be an alternate helmet for the Raiders then it should just be all black, in fact I feel like if the Raiders ever hop on the bandwagon of alternates then they should just have a reverse of their helmet and pants, nothing else needs to be done. It's a controversial issue with Raiders fans but I think it could work.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 2

bSLCtu2.png

10 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

All this does is muddy up the look. They should never mess with their helmet unless it's an alternate or throwback.

If there's going to be an alternate helmet for the Raiders then it should just be all black, in fact I feel like if the Raiders ever hop on the bandwagon of alternates then they should just have a reverse of their helmet and pants, nothing else needs to be done. It's a controversial issue with Raiders fans but I think it could work.

spacer.png

This doesn’t make any sense. If anything, that muddles up the entire look. A simple change to a black facemask would be harmless to the Raiders brand compared to all black from head-to-toe.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

spacer.png

I want this for just one game each season!!!

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

3 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

Why do sleeve stripes not go around the entire sleeve anymore?  Sleeves are so short at this point that a full stripe would get cut off at the armpit and/or hit the torso of the jersey.

then make the sleeves longer. football jerseys are basically sleeveless now and it looks disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2
  • Eyeroll 1

53Ocz8U.png

50 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

spacer.png

So what are they gonna call this...the "Black Hole" look??

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||