2024 NFL Changes

That's about second time someone posted an insane blank image and stretched the page in this thread. It appears whatever you are linking is not going to ever work as it's a blank image that is 1x60401. Yes, you heard me right it is 1x60401.

m1BcWD6.png

I have never in my life seen an image size over 5 digits and I've been using the Internet for just over 25 years. Please stop.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • LOL 5
  • WOAH 1

bSLCtu2.png

5 hours ago, ruttep said:

I think your link's broken - I assume you wanted to show something like this

spacer.png

tbh you still can't really see the pants stripes on this one either

Are you viewing the image on a phone or tablet? I checked it on a laptop, and I can see it fine. But that is the real-life version of what I posted. And based on the reaction to my post, @DouglasQuaid was able to see my post too.

38 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

Are you viewing the image on a phone or tablet? I checked it on a laptop, and I can see it fine. But that is the real-life version of what I posted. And based on the reaction to my post, @DouglasQuaid was able to see my post too.

I'm on my laptop and can not see it🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, ruttep said:

I think your link's broken - I assume you wanted to show something like this

spacer.png

tbh you still can't really see the pants stripes on this one either

If only they had all worn red socks with the Color Rush jersey and pants. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

Yeah I was able to see it, but now I can't. Strange!

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

That's about second time someone posted an insane blank image and stretched the page in this thread. It appears whatever you are linking is not going to ever work as it's a blank image that is 1x60401. Yes, you heard me right it is 1x60401.

m1BcWD6.png

I have never in my life seen an image size over 5 digits and I've been using the Internet for just over 25 years. Please stop.

I thought there was a glitch. That thing was never ending. 

XM4KeeA.png

7 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

Yeah I was able to see it, but now I can't. Strange!

It's been removed due to a size issue. The mods will likely need to remove the images in my post about the Jaguars helmets too.

If someone can provide a link to changing png files to url, I would appreciate it. If that won't help, I'd like to know that too.

3 hours ago, _RH_ said:

Unfortunately they couldn't get the Chiefs' logo right

No, they couldn't get it left. wocka wocka

Wearing your throwbacks against your divisional rivals at home, i.e., your most relevant games of the season, kind of says that those are the most important uniforms in your set. I'm not saying they shouldn't wear them for those games, I'm saying they shouldn't wear their new uniforms for any games.

• Like 5

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I do find it odd nfl.com is using the Jags classic mark for everything. The Jags did recently update their logo slick to include some classic logos and alt uniform. I was under the assumption they'd wear their white pants with the white helmet, not black. Hopefully that's an error.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, wyopokes2 said:

I do find it odd nfl.com is using the Jags classic mark for everything. The Jags did recently update their logo slick to include some classic logos and alt uniform. I was under the assumption they'd wear their white pants with the white helmet, not black. Hopefully that's an error.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hmm the classic Jags logo with a white outline on the black background looks pretty good. They don't use that on the helmet.

tfthocgnhbg10y5urqja

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The classic logo is so much better.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2024 at 8:46 PM, Dynasty said:

The Dolphins unveiled their throwback dates for the season.

Always like seeing them paired against the more traditional teams.

Wear your damn socks right, Tua. I love ya, but stop the icy nonsense. 

8 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Hmm the classic Jags logo with a white outline on the black background looks pretty good. They don't use that on the helmet.

tfthocgnhbg10y5urqjaI’m guessing that’s because it was designed to have only moderate contrast between the helmet and the logo, like a jaguar coming out of the shadows. 

• Like 1