2024 NFL Changes

Broncos leaked helmet -- Big yikes.

There's no way this is what Broncos the are doing. But the triangles match up with the what we saw on the jersey leak. 🤦‍♂️

GLklvdSWEAAtmgf?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 4
  • Hurl 5
  • Huh? 1
  • Facepalm 5

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

There's no way this is what Broncos the are doing. But the triangles match up with the what we saw on the jersey leak. 🤦‍♂️

Old stripe better.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Krz said:

It’s not chrome it’s candy paint

Good call--that's exactly what they're gonna call it (or allude to it being).

2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Red chrome helmet please!!! ❤️❤️❤️

That's candy-coated to you, pal. 😀 (See above.)

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Broncos leaked helmet -- Big yikes. There's no way this is what Broncos the are doing. But the triangles match up with the what we saw on the jersey leak.

If that's real--and I believe it is--what are they even really doing right now? Like, what exactly does that stripe of triangles have to do with, well, anything? Stylistically it doesn't even fit with the art direction...unless that pattern shows up in the numbers. (Shoot..that's exactly what's gonna happen, isn't it???)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’d be willing to bet, if that’s real, it only lasts one season and they’ll take it off because everyone hates it.

Reminds me of the terrible Seahawks tire track, which is still on their helmet today.

If that is the Broncos new helmet, as much as the stripe sucks, at least it isn’t white.

2 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

If that is the Broncos new helmet, as much as the stripe sucks, at least it isn’t white.

Guaranteed there will be a WhItEcAp alt helmet with this new set.

Also, this stripe would look far less shltty on a white helmet.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

5 minutes ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

I feel like when Michael leaves the office and their stuck with Will Ferrell yelling at cake and then Jim and Dwight look at each other and say “uh oh” and me and the collective of this board is Jim and Dwight.

I've never watched the Office. Would you mind explaining your post using references that I might understand?

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

I feel like when Michael leaves the office and their stuck with Will Ferrell yelling at cake and then Jim and Dwight look at each other and say “uh oh” and me and the collective of this board is Jim and Dwight.

spacer.png

• LOL 3

But like... why so many triangles? This isn't the illuminati. There's so many other ways you can mix in mountains and make it look good.

And for the record, Mr. Penner, an overabundance of triangles is not a "Colorado" thing. 

If the helmet is real, this pretty much confirms that the Broncos are Nike's/NFL's next overdesigned team. Just gotta wait this 5-7 year period out until we get the actual good stuff I guess. And I don't necessarily hate the look, but there is so much stuff in here that makes me actively ask "why?". It's like the Buccaneers' old alarm clock numbers, or the Browns' contrasting stitching on *those* uniforms, or the Titans' side panels and awful font that just add absolutely nothing of substance to a look.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

31 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The Broncos are the new Browns.  

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I'm guessing that stripe probably wasn't designed to look like the turn signals on my motorcycle, but here we are.

• Like 5

BB52Big.jpg

37 minutes ago, Cujo said:

There's no way that's an authentic helmet. The finish looks like store-bought spray paint; there's a giant chip in the back ridge of the helmet; the real logo decal does not have rounded corners like that around the mane; and the blue of the logo and stripe don't match each other, nor the helmet.

This is clearly someone's concept, based on the jersey leak.

• Like 7

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Cujo said:

2 things that make me question this:

1.  That paint finish looks like it came out of a Krylon can.  It does not look like any paint finish I’ve seen in all my years of coaching or selling athletic equipment and apparel.

2.  I’ve never seen helmet stickers use that material.  Ever.  It’s always a thicker, clear vinyl.   These look like paper decals printed at your local sign shop.

EDIT:  also, what is that at the bottom of the back of the helmet, below the stripe decal…is that a big scuff, as in the helmet was dropped on the ground?  If so, they’d never use that for anything official.   Unless this is a quick sloppy prototype, I’m not convinced.

• Like 8