2024 NFL Changes

41 minutes ago, DJT said:

Figured i'd follow the rules and start its own thread.

I honestly think this is a great choice. The home set is perfect.

xujuy9vn6ozkd128q66v.jpg

Oh great so they are gonna be wearing the blue pants as leggings. Again, A+ on the primary blue and white jerseys, helmets, and silver pants, F- on literally everything else.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Given the chance to update the throwbacks and bring them full time as well as a black alternate, should they consider a grey uniform as a 4th option? 

No they shouldn't. Grey uniforms should only exist as baseball road uniforms.

• Like 4
  • Yawn 2

Here's what Paul Lukas' source had to say about it last week. Appears to line up exactly with the CTESPN Antonio Brown leaks.

https://uni-watch.com/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-2024-jerseys-apparently-leak/

Broncos design is pretty tame, not at all what was talked about. The sleeve has more of a zigzag than a mountain range. There are not topographic lines on the numbers, but small triangles instead. I know that sounds weird, but thats what it is. No side panels, but three small triangles on each side. I’m sure there is a Nike story for them. The pants have two color striping on the side, a more modern take on stripes because of a pattern of the stripes. There is a small and faint “5280” on the pant stripe.

No side panels is a plus. And they appear to have pants stripes. The fabled "5280" is small and faint, which is better than what some of us were expecting, but would be better without it imo. I'm curious as to what this "more modern take of stripes" is. From hat the source says, some sort of submitted pattern?

• Like 2

da0Lbhs.png

Denver's jerseys are not the greatest, but they're not terrible either. Everything really comes down the how they pair it with the rest of the uniform, at this point.

- If the Broncos pair the jersey with a colorful helmet with traditional-ish stripes and pants with similar stripes, then it's a W.

- If the Broncos opt for an unstriped white helmet and plain pants with a "5280" stamp on it, is goes directly into the Falcommander trash pile.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

Lions: Overall a huge improvement and I love what we got. Even the BFBS uniform. If you're gonna have an alt, do that. I wish the blue/white/black pants had stripes but it is what it is. 

Denver and Houston I feel like we need the actual product and not the drawing/pictures from paper. I feel like once we see a uniform in action it'll be different to gauge it but right now I'm a little underwhelmed by both. Denver at least seems to be the better (for now) of the two.

22 minutes ago, ruttep said:

spacer.png

Hmmmmmmm I don't know Jim... the beveled numbers... the pit triangles... A guy like Patrick Mahomes though, he could pull it off buuut I don't know Jim.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, BadSeed84 said:

CDA4EC1B-B41A-448C-8BB9-F229018EE6DF.jpg

Yes please

the good old days when multiple companies made other teams' jerseys. Russell Athletic was the Eagles supplier up until the league had only one uniform supplier. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

the good old days when multiple companies made other teams' jerseys. Russell Athletic was the Eagles supplier up until the league had only one uniform supplier. 

It would be interesting to see a league where Nike supplies one conference while Under Armour or Adidas supplies the other and they swap conferences every five years or so.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

It would be interesting to see a league where Nike supplies one conference while Under Armour or Adidas supplies the other and they swap conferences every five years or so.

It's always interesting to see how the template from one company can support the design made by another. Especially when they have distinct designs like the Broncos soon to be retired uniform. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's always interesting to see how the template from one company can support the design made by another. Especially when they have distinct designs like the Broncos soon to be retired uniform. 

I think it would make teams a bit more cautious when designing new uniforms. Do you design something new within those five years and risk the other supplier template messing something up or do you wait out the cycle and change with the new supplier?

• Like 1

The leaked Texans primary is interesting as I can't see anyone being happy with it. Not in a condescending way or that it's so horrid, but there have been so many different routes people have wanted the Texans to go, and this won't satisfy anyone.

More red to stand out from the rest of the division? No, even less of it.

Lighter blue to lean into Oilers sentiment? Not either.

More modern and unique? Barely.

Did you think the current was fine (honestly valid take)? Well now it's gone.

Unless you think the new number font is great or think that redundant sleeve logos is the best thing to exist, then it's just a step back in every way. I don't think it's terrible, but it's got nothing going for it other than "could maybe be worse?"

• Like 22
  • Applause 2