2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

The only experimentation the Raiders should ever do-

spacer.png

I concur. And the black pants as an experiment. But I have thought the black facemask since the early 80's when Marcus Allen wore it in one of the Pro Bowls. I think something had happened to his helmet or facemask and it was put on as a last resort.

• Like 1
PersonDivided-2-1.png

On 7/16/2024 at 7:03 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Wow I forgot how many mono blacks are out there.  Forget the pants, I really just want to see a black Raiders helmet!

I hope you like blank black helmets:

20 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

FENNh6dXMAQykUg.jpg

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JustForFun said:

And the 49ers.

Yes and no they haven't worn their black alternate in 7 years dating back to 2017. Although I don't believe the uniform was officially retired from their rotation until 2021 during the 75th anniversary season when they brought the red classics into their rotation and has been there since. The 49ers were kinda late to the early 2000s BFBs run and early to 2020s BFBs run

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YelichGraphics said:

Yes and no they haven't worn their black alternate in 7 years dating back to 2017. Although I don't believe the uniform was officially retired from their rotation until 2021 during the 75th anniversary season when they brought the red classics into their rotation and has been there since. The 49ers were kinda late to the early 2000s BFBs run and early to 2020s BFBs run

Also just seeing this now they only wore that uniform twice because it was their color rush. Once in 2016 against the Cardinals all white and once in 2017 against the Rams in all gold.

For some reason I thought they wore it more but thank god they didn't.

That full body Jaguar on the sleeves will always be one of the coolest sleeve logos in NFL history. This uniform is also the perfect color balance for the Jaguars, such a good balance of gold, teal, and black that they haven't managed to get right really since.

spacer.png

• Like 21
  • Love 4

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, henburg said:

That full body Jaguar on the sleeves will always be one of the coolest sleeve logos in NFL history. This uniform is also the perfect color balance for the Jaguars, such a good balance of gold, teal, and black that they haven't managed to get right really since.

spacer.png

Just make these permanent. Even if you replace with the current Jaguar, just do it!!!! It's an old design that still works with the current templates.

• Like 21
  • Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

Just make these permanent. Even if you replace with the current Jaguar, just do it!!!!

Usually I'm not on the make the throwbacks permanent train, but I'll hop on board with this one. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, henburg said:

This uniform is also the perfect color balance for the Jaguars, such a good balance of gold, teal, and black that they haven't managed to get right really since.

I'd argue that the 2013-2017 jerseys/pants also used all three colors in a balanced way. That disaster of a helmet threw it off.

• Like 9

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

42 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I'd argue that the 2013-2017 jerseys/pants also used all three colors in a balanced way. That disaster of a helmet threw it off.

The 2013-2017 uniforms were awful from head to toe (especially the head).  The jerseys and pants may have had all 3 colors but I wouldn't call them balanced at all, especially with the awful shoulder caps.

Not to do the ole make the throwbacks the primary thing, but just do it with the jags unis….current unis are boring. Wouldn’t mind the road number being teal though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

These don't even look that different from their regular uniforms. The main difference is from far away they look pretty much the same, but the details of this throwback are all much better

• Huh? 2
  • Facepalm 4