College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

1 hour ago, Green27 said:

The Louisville colors and number really make me think comic books at first glance. I don't think of them as a team with much yellow despite half the logo being yellow...

Louisville used to use yellow as an accent, different but not bad.

ppWDOdMeS3dFd1VspGcwrOw1eG2QMQEGLHKC3RF455835466.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • WOAH 1

Vanderbilt has revealed a new white jersey. Yet to be known if this replacing the old white jersey or is an alternate (they already have two black jerseys). This is the first time since 1985 that they will have a white jersey with gold numbers.

Kind of a weird set. Their black jerseys have plain white numbers, and last year the white jerseys matched - plain black numbers. The black jerseys could really use a gold stroke like these.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

^^^I'm OK with Vandy's new white jersey because the numbers match the striping pattern on the helmet and pants as well as the helmet logo. 

It's a simple set, but I truly think Vandy has one of the most underrated uniform sets in College Football right now. I wasn't a fan of them moving away from the V-Star logo at first, but this look has definitely grown on me. They look like how the Saints should look. 

• Like 7

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

3 hours ago, LAWeaver said:

It's a simple set, but I truly think Vandy has one of the most underrated uniform sets in College Football right now. I wasn't a fan of them moving away from the V-Star logo at first, but this look has definitely grown on me. They look like how the Saints should look. 

Vandy is better dressed than the Saints. SMH 

• Like 6

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

14 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Oklahoma released fantastic throwbacks.

Oklahoma says the uniforms recall the designs from the 1940s and 50s teams.

https://soonersports.com/news/2024/8/8/football-throwback-uniform-reveal

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They appear to be a reissue of a 2003 throwback.

spacer.png

they did a white version when they were doing the Nike Pro Combat thing. Not an exact replica but it was the inspiration 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Texas A&M looks to be getting a black alternate uniform. It'd be A&M's first alternate uniform option since wearing throwbacks (which look alot like the current standard uniform) in 2018. There doesn't appear to be any maroon on the jersey so maybe the pants or helmet will remain maroon. Granted maroon and black don't pair well since they are both dark colors which is why I dislike anytime A&M does BFBS

• Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Texas A&M looks to be getting a black alternate uniform. It'd be A&M's first alternate uniform option since wearing throwbacks (which look alot like the current standard uniform) in 2018. There doesn't appear to be any maroon on the jersey so maybe the pants or helmet will remain maroon. Granted maroon and black don't pair well since they are both dark colors which is why I dislike anytime A&M does BFBS

Me, as loud as I can: "Bring back the white helmets!"

A&M: "What's that?  More black, you say?  Coming right up!"

Also, I'm not sure why you'd assume the helmet and pants wouldn't be black.  Mark my words, there won't be a speck of maroon in this entire set.  Blech.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

"The guns have fallen silent.  The stars have aligned.  The great wait is over.  Come see.  It will not be televised."

1 hour ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Me, as loud as I can: "Bring back the white helmets!"

A&M: "What's that?  More black, you say?  Coming right up!"

Also, I'm not sure why you'd assume the helmet and pants wouldn't be black.  Mark my words, there won't be a speck of maroon in this entire set.  Blech.

Just wishful thinking on my part. I'm fully aware it will be an all black set similar to our black basketball alts that look just as terrible.

• Like 2

Akron's new sets for this season:

Consistent stripes across the board and updated to the new brand number font. 

Huge improvement. My only hope is they keep gold pants in the rotation. Gold/navy/gold is a classic and by far my favorite combo. 

We've come a long way from having some of the worst uniforms in FBS. 

• Like 11

On 8/8/2024 at 3:57 PM, LAWeaver said:

^^^I'm OK with Vandy's new white jersey because the numbers match the striping pattern on the helmet and pants as well as the helmet logo. 

I totally agree with you on Vandy's new jerseys. The simplicity works, and the numbers aligning with the stripes is a nice touch. Speaking of college life, I remember when I had to juggle football and assignments during my freshman year. It was crazy! I found an assignment writing service uk that helped me stay on track with my papers while still catching every game. Anyway, I think the new design gives off a sleek, modern vibe.

The white jersey definitely has a clean look, and I like how everything ties together with the helmet and pants. The V-Star logo was iconic, but this new design feels more modern and sharp. It's like they’ve found a good balance between tradition and a fresh vibe. I wouldn’t mind seeing them stick with this for a while, especially if they keep improving on the little details.

Edited by Witiontis

6 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Air Force with an alternate set inspired by the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC)

The helmet is pretty nice, but the rest of the uniform is pretty bland.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/12/2024 at 11:13 AM, cajunaggie08 said: