2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

8 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Basically every team has announced its uniform already. Sometimes it’s fun to turn on the pregame and find out that way, but there isn’t really any mystery left for once. 

The Bears are the only team who haven't announced their uniform schedule. They usually do.

Maybe not uniform related, but the Texans vs Colts game is going to be with the roof open. Glad it isn't closed. The Colts blue jersey looks better with the sunlight around.

• Like 2

Watching the CBS pregame show. They're showing the Bengals in their all orange unis with block socks (chef's kiss)

This may be may new favorite uniform in the NFL.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 minute ago, 4_tattoos said:

Watching the CBS pregame show. They're showing the Bengals in their all orange unis with block socks (chef's kiss)

This may be may new favorite uniform in the NFL.

I think the black over orange will look better. The black socks stand out a bit too much with little black on the rest of the set.

The Bengals all orange has a fan in me too. I don't know what clicks for me since it violates most of my personal rules of what I feel a football uniform should look like- maybe the black socks and the fact the Bengals helmet/branding is already kinda out there? But it just works somehow for me. 

• Like 9

KtHjnlJ.png

If the Bengals were a new franchise starting today without a long history of wearing black, I'd say today's look should be their primary. Hopefully the loss doesn't dissuade them from wearing this uniform more often. They started the #OpenInOrange hashtag with it, so I wonder if this will be something they do for the home opener every year. 

• Like 7

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the Bengals in all orange. Black jerseys, white pants, orange socks--the novelty of the tiger stripes should carry the uniform without mono gimmickry.

• Dislike 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

21 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

And to no one’s surprise, Denver :censored:s up the matchup for tomorrow

GW6R-Kya8AAJuJi?format=jpg&name=large

Broncos: "We will be able to have a lot more options to mix and match with our new uniforms!"

Also Broncos: "For our first game, we will go with the one away combo we've worn for the past 30 years, and also the one combo that every single team loves to wear!"

🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)