Red Sox Win World Series!

Magus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is inevitable. Lightning won't strike twice. There will not be two 0-3 combacks in the same postseason.

When the time comes, i will make my post to all you Bahsten queers.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And that's why your avatar says "cursed no more"

Hmmm... something smells fishy... :rolleyes:

I don't like the Red Sox, but I must give credit where credit is due. They are one hell of a baseball team.

Braden Im taklinbg that quote Cursed No More and using it for the Image of the Day when they win.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I hate those fans that claim victory before it's over. You inevitably end up looking like a jerk. I just hope karma can strike Ramirez and Ortiz out tonight.

He's not a Sox fan. If he is, he should know better.

Personally, I'm pulling for a 3 game meltdown. Just to keep it interesting.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Eh, people do it all the time..A few years back, when the Colts were in the Playoffs, all the fans here were talking like they won the Super Bowl..I believe they were blanked by someone.

(Edit: Not the falcons, wrong conference)

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I'm hopeing that lightning WILL strike twice.

I can see it now, Boston pulls off a 0-3 miracle to take out the Yankees then when in the Seires, Boston proceeds to BLOW a 3-0 lead to lost the Championship.

One can dram can't he?

Boston has pretty much won it, DAMNIT!!! Oh well, at least it wasn't tha damned Yankees.

Patience, gophers..patience....wait till we get to the 9th inning of Game 4 tonite and see if Boston is ahead..and then we can start up the party when there is 2 outs in the bottom of the 9thing when St.Louis is batting....jsut be patient, gophers.. shheeshh no need to hoot it up early...hehe ^_^

Archived