Minnesota Vikings - photo edit

ebod39

I threw this together as a quick request, can't say I like any of the options.

I think what they have right now is just perfect. Maybe if the yellow was more

of an old gold or a gold like the Rams use, then I could see it. But that is another topic.

discuss amongst yourselves, I'm verclemt.

moss2.jpg

moss1.jpg

dante2.jpg

dante3.jpg

OH Please, no gold pants, especially when playing the Packers. Purple pants on the road I can deal with.

I agree. The picture with the pakcker---you can't even tell the pants apart.

Purple pants with the whites would be cool, but white pants should remain with the purple jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Along with the purple pants, they should either dump the diagonal stripes from the white jersey, or add the diagonal stripes to the purple jersey. (My vote would be to dump; what are those supposed to represent -- horns?)

All purple is a definite no-no. When Dennis Green coached the Vikings, he looked like a giant grape. The all-one-color look the Cardinals seem to be using makes the wider players look like huge red or white blood cells.

Packers-2.png

Thanks for doing those!

Gotta admit, those gold pants are not good. Not good at all.

I could certainly live with the purple pants with the white shirts, and could even go for the all purple once a year myself.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived