Desperate House Wives

NJTank

With all the talk of steroids and brawls and ABC promos this one slipped through the cracks.

Anna Benson wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson said in a recent interveiw with FHM that if Kris ever cheated on her she would have sex with all his teammates the front office and even the bat boy.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12012004/gossip/pagesix.htm

And I think she means it check this other story out

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/g...000&newsLang=en

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Anna Benson wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson said in a recent interveiw with FHM that if Kris ever cheated on her she would have sex with all his teammates the front office and even the bat boy.

Even the ushers?

Let's get Benson up north... stat!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

And this is what Anna Benson looks like

flash1.jpg

I bet the bat boys and teammates will be following Kris with a camera waiting for him to be caught so they can be first in line as Anna Benson redefines Meet the Mets.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

flash1.jpg

I bet the bat boys and teammates will be following Kris with a camera waiting for him to be caught so they can be first in line as Anna Benson redefines Meet the Mets.

LMAO :lol:, Meet The Mets...

Anyways, if he cheats on her, he should get beat down by every single one of the other Mets... After they finish.

flash1.jpg

I hope she is laying down in the pic otherwise she has some support issues.

:shocked: Absolutely gorgeous woman. And he better have some amazing willpower, there will be people all over him now. But if you have someone like her waiting at home, why would you cheat? I always wonder that.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

No matter how hot or sweet this girl is, remember: somewhere, there are people who think she is a bitch.

"Those people" may just be the collective audience of the Howard Stern show after her appearance Tuesday morning.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

:shocked: Absolutely gorgeous woman. And he better have some amazing willpower, there will be people all over him now. But if you have someone like her waiting at home, why would you cheat? I always wonder that.

exactly, i cant even see why he'd cheat

She'd be the only reason i'd go to a Met game. G'damn she'd fuxking hot.......

....on a related note, i'm currently without a girlfriend and am desperatly lonely.... so most any cute woman is gonna look ultra-hot to me.............

........kill me.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Step 1. Get job with Mets organization.

Step 2. Frame Benson for cheating.

Step 3. Reep fine, fine reward.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Step 1. Get job with Mets organization.

Step 2. Frame Benson for cheating.

Step 3. Reep fine, fine reward.

Step 4. Pass on rewards to the rest of us... :grin:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I guess this may the hottest thing since Chuck Finley and Tawny Kitaen until that flare-up a couple years ago. I sense Phillies fans are gonna get on Kris Benson's nerves in 2005 at CBP.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

she's alright but no big deal... much like the mets. :D .

however Ayla from Chronotrigger, now thats one hot bitch...much like winter here in georgia. :grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived