Super Bowl XL Halftime Show

Roger Clemente

March on Brother. I'll be right there with you ^_^

I demand my grits! I demand them to be prepared correctly! I demand a national holiday to remember the Skynyrd plane crash! I demand bigger parking spaces for 4X4 pickups! I demand extra vacation time when the crappie start biting! I demand spitoons in public buildings!

Pyrotechnics.

Lots of fireworks.

And Rammstein playing "Feuer Frei" with orchestral backup.

Nah. Not "Feuer Frei!" Maybe that could replicate their performance from the "Keine Lust" video.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Pyrotechnics.

Lots of fireworks.

Nah. Not "Feuer Frei!" Maybe that could replicate their performance from the "Keine Lust" video.

Keine Lust, Du Hast, Feuer Frei, Links 2 3 4, Sonne, they're all good tunes.

Maybe to really piss off the U.S. of A, they should play Amerika.

And as for what kinda fireworks...let's turn the stadium into the sixth ring of Hell for a few minutes, hm?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Keine Lust, Du Hast, Feuer Frei, Links 2 3 4, Sonne, they're all good tunes.

Maybe to really piss off the U.S. of A, they should play Amerika.

And as for what kinda fireworks...let's turn the stadium into the sixth ring of Hell for a few minutes, hm?

Even if they were to perform at the Super Bowl, they can't sing Amerika because Pepsi is an offical sponsor of the NFL :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Pyrotechnics.

Lots of fireworks.

Yes. Fireworks that would make a kid with ADD pay attention. :D

I was really hoping somebody would comment on my idea. Anybody...?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

OK, in all seriousness, I don't believe the NFL will ever be willing to move back to "pop music" acts for another couple of years. This "nipple incident", as overblown as it was, will still be too fresh in the conservative public's mind. Therefore, at Detroit, we're likely to see Kenny G perform "God Bless America" before the game, with John Tesh and Raffi teaming up to produce a bang-up (and hopefully wardrobe malfunction-free) halftime show.

(As we all know, no one would watch that, so the league wouldn't put that out there. But expect someone close to those guys. Mark....my....words... :evil: )

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I was really hoping somebody would comment on my idea.  Anybody...?

OK, in all seriousness, I don't believe the NFL will ever be willing to move back to "pop music" acts for another couple of years. This "nipple incident", as overblown as it was, will still be too fresh in the conservative public's mind. Therefore, at Detroit, we're likely to see Kenny G perform "God Bless America" before the game, with John Tesh and Raffi teaming up to produce a bang-up (and hopefully wardrobe malfunction-free) halftime show.

ZZ Top and horse diving is considered "pop music" and "un-conservative"?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Just as long as Aretha doesn't have any "wardrobe malfuntions" like Janet did. 

Gee thanks for putting that picture in my head.

Hey she was pretty good looking when she was younger...

Since it is Detroit, Motown would be fitting--as would Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper (also approriate for Phoenix), Iggy or the MC5--but they'd need a delay for the MC5...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

While on the topic of Rush, why not dredge up other Zombies-o-Rock?

The Who are quite possibly the best Who coverband on the planet.

Queen is touring again with Paul Rodgers on vocals (Freddie Mercury spinning in his grave).

AC/DC might consider it (THAT would work with pyrotechnics).

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I was really hoping somebody would comment on my idea.  Anybody...?

ZZ Top and horse diving is considered "pop music" and "un-conservative"?

Whoops. Sorry. I forgot to comment on your idea. Hmmm....

Uh, ZZ Top may not be able to get the transportation it needs to get from the nursing home in Scottsdale, AZ, to Motown. If they tried to fly there, their beards may need to be confiscated at the security gates since a terrorist could be hiding in there.

As for the horses, I think that is the cruelest act I've ever heard of. Use cattle instead.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Super Bowl XL?

Fat Joe

Heavy D

Big Pun's Ghost

David Crosby

Notorious B.I.G.'s Ghost

How about replacing Big Poppa's ghost with Guerilla Black? He sounds just the same and is twice as alive as Biggie... ^_^

2x0=0

Actually, that's not even true anymore. If one makes fun of a large person (notice I have to say "large" instead of "fat"), people call me insensitive and that this person is either (1) making a life choice ("I wanna be fat..."), (2) fat because of this "disease" known as obesity, or (3) fat because of genetics. Sure. That, or they don't watch their diet or exercise AT ALL.

Exactly, I'm fat because I eat too damn much.

I think the only group left that can be picked on without recourse is white southern males. In fact, it's almost politically incorrect NOT to pick on them.

I'm offended! I am calling Chris, the FCC of this site, to request that you stop being derogatory to my group! There will be marches! MARCHES I SAY!

...but no marches by the fat people, they're too busy watching "The Amazing Race".

That reminds of a comment made by Barney frank in the Movie Documentary Last Party 2000 (great politics based film by the way) on how the right wing have more electoral success than the left- he said something along the lines of the right get people elected while the left are off on protests. 'You don't see the National Association of Retired Persons organising a shuffle, the NRA don't have shoot ins' etc.

maybe just a couple of guys innplastic sumo suits would do for the half time show.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived