New Georgia Uniforms

BRice16

This is all I gotta say...

poster05_640x480.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Not bad, but now Georgia and Maryland have the same exact number font.

It's the same standard block font used by the majority of teams in all sports and leagues.

Now, if it were changed to look like Florida State, West Virginia, or other Nike bastardizations, then there'd be a problem.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Amen brotha! Florida should definately give the national championship a run this year. Although its against my religion to give uga air time, these uniforms are very sharp and classic.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

i have no emotional attachment love or hate towards the ga bulldogs. i personally could careless about the team. I don't care for the unis, they look too plain.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

true story, when i was little, I always thought that the Bulldogs were the minor league team for the Packers.

isn't this the only logo that a division 1 football team and a NFL team shares. I remeber a few years ago when TB had introduced their new unis. Some little school division 2 or 3 took their old design and TB wasn't too happy. I think they had a court order or something to have the school stop.

actually, I do recall the Central Michgan Broncos having a similar logo has the Denver Broncos but not exactly.

i think I know what school you're talking about, Beloit College (also the Buccaneers)...heck, I think they STILL use ol' Bruce.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Grambling uses the G logo as well. And yes, Beloit still uses Bernie(or Benny) Buc. The Bucs were suing until they broke out their current uniform. Then everyone and their mother copied the new logos. Talk about karma.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

actually, I do recall the Central Michgan Broncos having a similar logo has the Denver Broncos but not exactly.

Actually it's Western Michigan that has the similar logo as the Denver Broncos. Not Central Michigan.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I like 'em, I like them a lot :notworthy:

Simple but classic & elegant.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived