Washington Baseball

P.I.L.L.

One one hand, I appreciate this guy's persistence. On the other hand, there comes a time when you just have to say "Screw it, these will never fly as the team's logo" and put the idea to bed. I think the latter has long passed, it's only getting worse with every tweak...

QPR%20Sig.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't even a tweak, it's a whole new idea.

I wish people on this board could at least try and see if a suspension might have worked and gotten the member to come back as more of a model member. But instead, most feel the need to bait and do the same things they would slaughter most members for doing.

I agree with STL. Some people need to grow up.

Christos, anything you do that has any reference to Washington, Baltimore, and/or baseball just isn't going to get the kind of C&C you're after, if that's what you're after. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Time to move past the Nationals and go on to something else (and not the Orioles either). Try something new and different, and if you want C&C on that, you can post it.

Let's give civility another honest try, ladies and gentlemen. That is all.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm a relatively new member, would anyone mind telling me what this guy did to make so many enemies. (I'm not standing up for him, I'm just curious)

And the logo sucks.

Let's just say, it started with THIS and the rest speaks fot itself :)

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm a relatively new member, would anyone mind telling me what this guy did to make so many enemies. (I'm not standing up for him, I'm just curious)

And the logo sucks.

I'd rather you just search all of his posts and do some reading than somebody rehashing the past here. It's already ugly enough as it is.

I kinda agree. I mean, most seem to hate these logos, but his posts get more responses than the average concept. It might all be flame stuff, but some people will keep posting as long as they get a rise out of people.

But, for the sake of adding something, the stitching needs work, and overall, I think there are better ways to incorporate a baseball into "DC", even something as simple as placing an interlocking "DC" over a baseball.

My main gripe with any of your concepts, though, has always been the presentation. You obviously know your way around a computer - so take a baseball template, color in some hats, and put the logo there before you show it. It's always, always looked terrible to have any type of computer logo on top of a REAL piece of clothing. And please, have the hat color actually match some color in the logo, especially if the logo contains two colors other than black or white.

*shrugs* None of those suggestions will be followed, anyway. This will prolly be the last C&C I leave for you - until you actually take a criticism from someone and do something with it - that'll prolly be never.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

What happened to three strikes and you're out? Or were a few of those failed logo attempts foul-tips? Hmm.... :rolleyes:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Ok can someone please remove this a-hole immediately if not sooner? As for the logos, they, to quote James Craven, bite, blow, suck, and swallow all at the same time. Ok kids, it's currently 3:34 am and I have wayyyyy too many beers in me. So I'm going to sleep. Peace.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Sheesh. He posted a concept, took a bashing, and only replied once (and with an emoticon at that.) I don't think it warrants calling him an a-hole.

Yet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

i am sure you worked hard on your logo and all but it is not that good and i doubt the new owners or any pro owner would consider this a possibility for a logo. I am not saying that it sucks but it just doesnt work as a pro logo. (or a minor league logo, or NCAA logo, or high school logo, or a little league logo)

i guess some people will always hate prologo or pill or whatever, but i never really gave a :censored:. sure his stuff's not that great, but i like his persistence and in all honestly it's not bad enough to say it sucks. even though i wouldn't like to see the nats use this. creative idea though, to have the curves on the D and C meet up as the stitching on a baseball.

Suspended. Not banned. Therin lies the difference.

As a logo, it's ok. I like the idea attempt at symmetry.

But those stitches look more like spikes or zipper teeth than baseball stitches. And your presentation is still vague. An alternate logo for the idea of a professional team? A generic logo for "Washington Baseball Club"? You may as well design a cap with N and Y and try to market it to Yankees fans. I don't see it happening.

I think he keeps it vague on purpose. He wants to spend hours on here explaining it, since he hasn't had a date since elementary school.

......nice.

Archived