Panthers Wore Teal

SteveToms

Well, you better hurry up and buy the replica jersey......the Panthers WILL NOT wear the blue alternate threads this year....so chances are, Reebok wont sell a blue replica this year, either.

In my opinion, bad move by the Panthers.

NYCdog.png

Well, you better hurry up and buy the replica jersey......the Panthers WILL NOT wear the blue alternate threads this year....so chances are, Reebok wont sell a blue replica this year, either.

Saints havent wore the gold for a few yrs but they still sell them...

Am I the only one who thinks they are way better then the blacks?

Nope. I am 100% with you. They look a lot better. I can even forgive those awful helmet stripes and the piping on the pants when they wear the blue jerseys. They looked great. I just wish my Browns had played as good as the Panthers unis looked.

BB52Big.jpg

I think it'd be nice to see them use the blue set on a full time basis. I would call it an upgrade if they did. :D

6uXNWAo.png

I think it'd be nice to see them use the blue set on a full time basis. I would call it an upgrade if they did. :D

I agree. But I'm so against dark pants with any jersey other than white (or Pats' silver). My call would be:

Home - Light blue jersey / white pants

Road - White / black

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

It may be a case of not deciding what date to wear the uniforms. Carolina has a very solid alterante that the fans like, I can't see them not wearing it at sometime this season. I can understand Cleveland not weaqring their alternate as some folks have compared them to pumpkins but I've only heard good things about Carolina's uni's.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I live in Charlotte and keep up with the Panthers pretty well. I haven't heard one way or another if they plan on wearing the blues this season, other than what was posted on this board.

I was surprised to see them last night, and it's hard to believe they would have made up an entire team's worth of blue jerseys if they didn't plan to wear them during the season. Also, they are very popular among fans here.

Archived