Check out these jerseys.....

simpsontide

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality-wise, not bad. They were able to make scripted names for the baseball jerseys, and they don't look that bad.

I'm not sure the NBA or NFL would be pleased seeing their respective league logos on some of the jerseys.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The thing I don't like about these is their lack of originality.

It's just copying -and I don't think it really accomplishes anything no matter how good their intentions.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Good idea to reach others.

www.christianthrowbackjersey.com

As a non-Christian, these jerseys would more likely confuse me than "reach" me.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OK this is wrong no no no no no I can undestand bible quotes but bible jerseys its kinds crass to make teh Bible cheapened like this all though the prices are not cheap. It would be like taht SImpsons episode when the CHurch had a mall in it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Is that legal?

I suppose they could try and argue fair use under the parody provisions of trademark law, but I don't know if this company has the funds to fight that legal battle or if they'd even win anyway. But the league logos they use are definitely a no-no.

Still, these do look pretty interesting.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I have a small monitor and it is very hard to tell on the hoops jerseys, but the football jersey I am pretty sure is NOT the NFL logo. I think it's some sort of parody.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Good idea to reach others.

www.christianthrowbackjersey.com

As a non-Christian, these jerseys would more likely confuse me than "reach" me.

See what I mean?

I'm a Christian, and I'm agreeing with you...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived