• Last Reply

My favorite beverage logo change is the following:

from

miller_lite_color.jpg

to

Miller%20Lite%20For%20Web.jpg

and here you can see the bottle changes they've done

millerlite.jpg

My only issue is the fact that it's always been spelled as though I should say "I like to drink Miller Lee-Tay!"

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I disagree. The mid - late 90's logo (especially on the cans with the thin vertical stripes) was great. The current "xtreme" logo is just a little too...xtreme for me.

84864090.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My favorite beverage logo change is the following:

from

miller_lite_color.jpg

to

Miller%20Lite%20For%20Web.jpg

and here you can see the bottle changes they've done

millerlite.jpg

My only issue is the fact that it's always been spelled as though I should say "I like to drink Miller Lee-Tay!"

They sell 40's of Miller Lite? I thought they only did that for malt liquor <_<

QPR%20Sig.png

I disagree. The mid - late 90's logo (especially on the cans with the thin vertical stripes) was great. The current "xtreme" logo is just a little too...xtreme for me.

84864090.jpg

Same, it's also the best Rusty Wallace car ever.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

You can make all the sleek, dynamic, Xtreme logos you want, the stuff is still called "Mountain Dew."

WTF kind of name for a drink is that? What was going on in the marketing meeting when they rolled this stuff out? I realize there comes a point in a products life cycle where the name becomes representative of the product and not the literal, but...

Maybe that's why they need cutting edge logos.

Still partial to this one myself:

MD-06.jpg

tzch6.jpg

They sell 40's of Miller Lite?  I thought they only did that for malt liquor  <_<

They sell 40's of almost everything, my friend.

At my store, we have 40's of MLite, Bud and PBR.

Rolling Rock, Corona, they've got them all.

Even really good stuff like Mickey's Ice :P

84864090.jpg

Same, it's also the best Rusty Wallace car ever.

jack5.jpg

This is the best Rusty Wallace car ever... :notworthy:

No, because I remember it flipping 8 times.

On two different occasions, you might add.

I've had a Rusty Wallace #27 MGD poster up behind my door in my room for at least 16 years...I always liked the design of that car though. The black and gold just blended perfectly.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

You can make all the sleek, dynamic, Xtreme logos you want, the stuff is still called "Mountain Dew."

WTF kind of name for a drink is that? What was going on in the marketing meeting when they rolled this stuff out? I realize there comes a point in a products life cycle where the name becomes representative of the product and not the literal, but...

MD-06.jpg

I remember that one--sure a change in the image they project--from hillbillies to whatever it is now...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

MD-06.jpg

I remember that one--sure a change in the image they project--from hillbillies to whatever it is now...

Woah, how long has Mountain dew been around? I only remember it being around starting in the early to mid 90s but if this is a real ad, than im way off

BONDSBACKER25.jpg

Archived