Brass

Bundles of new MLB logos?

good find, but definitely not new secondaries for the teams. Nike marketing ploy? Definitely.

Nike has been selling hats with those logos on them since June.

They did the same thing with the NFL back in 98 or 99 and a couple of teams, (most noteably Dallas with the "D" logo) ended up using them as secondaries and on some official team stuff, but they mostly remained on random Nike stuff.

Nike did the same with the NFL, back in the day. All kinds of interesting twists on the various logos, to sell more merchandise.

yeah, those are just merchandising logos. not actual logo changes. there's an A's hoodie with the O from the Oakland script with the elephant coming out of it.

Actually, the Cubs logo above is used by the Iowa Cubs (AAA) in some form. I think on an alt cap. Might make its way onto some Cubs stuff someday... I kind of like just the head better than the whole body, but I guess that should be no surprise.

Some teams had hats like these back in the day...I remember my friend had a Red Sox on with the S, and a Mets one with the M.

I love the Braves logo with the Georgia graphic.. anyone know where they're selling them - sweats, tees, anything? (In particular in size small?)

Haven't really seen them around town, which is a bit odd..

I love the Braves logo with the Georgia graphic.. anyone know where they're selling them - sweats, tees, anything? (In particular in size small?)

Haven't really seen them around town, which is a bit odd..

They've got them at a buch of stores around here. Check at Champs and Lids, I kniw both of them had the hats.

My favorite was the Giants one with the "G" and the golden gate bridge.

I can leave the Cardinals one though. I think they could have done something with the Arch.

My favorite was the Giants one with the "G" and the golden gate bridge.

All the Giants golden gate logos just drip with class

brunellmoss3gj8vp.gif

Damn Santana was open!

Who the hell blew that coverage?? Somebody sure slept through the team meetings... :D

[/threadjacking]

I have a catalogue somewhere with those same logos on t-shirts. They're pretty cool, especially the Red Sox.

brunellmoss3gj8vp.gif

Damn Santana was open!

Who the hell blew that coverage?? Somebody sure slept through the team meetings... :D

[/threadjacking]

Myself, I'm wondering how he got scored on twice by the computer.

I think it is just a nike thing. I have a Nike Ligature cap of the Angels. It's the state of California with the halo like they had in the past. The Cards one is the same logo as on the hoody.