Best ESPN Afternoon Show

Cujo

What is your favorite ESPN afternoon show?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to go with PTI. Up here in the Great White North, all we get is Rome is Burning and PTI, and they're both sporadic at best (i.e. any coverage of golf or tennis or sometimes soccer knocks them out of their spot). But Tony and Mike are priceless at times.

Around the Horn is getting bad. Here's what they should do:

1. Bring Max back

2. Go back to the original format. No one gets eliminated, they just receive medals and one gets foiled.

And PTI has a little problem. You have to wait a little time into during part of Sportscenter to watch the end of the show. And that's why I've stopped watching the 6:00 Sportscenter, I just watch the end of PTI when it comes on.

1. Bring Max back

2. Go back to the original format. No one gets eliminated, they just receive medals and one gets foiled.

And PTI has a little problem. You have to wait a little time into during part of Sportscenter to watch the end of the show. And that's why I've stopped watching the 6:00 Sportscenter, I just watch the end of PTI when it comes on.

I agree. Does anyone else agree that Sportscenter is getting bad too?

1. Bring Max back

I agree. Does anyone else agree that Sportscenter is getting bad too?

ESPN in general is getting worse every day. Thank god for Comcast Sports!

I'm glad I'm not the only 1st & 10 afficionado to vote. I just find Woody 'n' Skip funny. Every time I catch PTI it's guest hosts, and Around the Horn confuses me, plus they might have Stephen A. Smith on. Quite Frankly, that means I'm not gonna watch.

None of the above. I choose NFL films on ESPN Classic or wherever they end up every day. It seems like they show up all over the place, ESPN, ESPN2, Classic. Regardless, they are far more preferable to the aforementioned screaming heads shows.

And to whoever said ESPN is getting worse everyday I wholeheartedly agree.:D

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

PTI Kornhiser and WIlbon have great chemstry, and everything else is just a poor rip off.

Damn skippy!

Being from the DC area, Wilbon and Kornheiser are local legends here. So I must cast a biased vote...

[whisper]P.T.I.[/whisper]

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

I've just gotten into Around the Horn because I fiind Woody Paige very entertaining. However, I had to vote for PTI because even though Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon are almost complete opposites, their chemistry on TV is like none other. Plus, I love it when Kornheiser rips on Wilbon's Cubs, but I guess that's because I'm a huge Cards fan, so I guess there is some bias there.

Archived