Celebrate Your Team Here

Cujo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lesse...

-the Mariners aren't a smoking crater of a mess right now, and are in fact just .5 back in the wildcard and 3.5 in the West. HOORAY.

-the Blazers are going to be fighting for rings in three years' time. AWESOME.

-the Arsenal are starting their season back up next week - FINALLY - and always do well with their backs against the wall. MILD HOORAY.

-aaaaaaand the Ducks start playing September 1. FINALLY pt. 2

harperdc.gif

Who did they get?

Fernandez and Schaeffer?

it's that they have new coaching and front office people, as well as some new talent. Theres not that "oh boy, here's another losing season" that had become the norm. From my standpoint, stuff looks great. :hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Cardinals didn't lose last night!

Based on Saturday's practice, the Rams' kickoff coverage team will set a NFL record for return TDs this year! :wacko:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Sox are hot and The Friars got rid of Mr. Fat, Drunk and Unable to Pitch

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Aw come on, the man has 235 wins, and he's got a perfect game under his belt. He might not've been the best right now, but in his heyday, he was still fat and drunk, but a helluva pitcher.

Personally, I think he's got a shot at HOF. Don't think he'll get in though if that's gonna be his legacy.

Aw come on, the man has 235 wins, and he's got a perfect game under his belt. He might not've been the best right now, but in his heyday, he was still fat and drunk, but a helluva pitcher.

Personally, I think he's got a shot at HOF. Don't think he'll get in though if that's gonna be his legacy.

And he says he threw the perfect game while he was drunk. Now that is some accomplishment.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

And he says he threw the perfect game while he was drunk. Now that is some accomplishment.

Obviously he needed to be drunk more often.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Woohoo. The lions came back from 16 down with 7 minutes left to beat the bengals. Okay, so it is only pre-season, but lions fans don't get a whole lot to celebrate over lately (and by lately, I mean since the late 50's). Dan Orlvovsky played great, the lions had nearly 500 passing yards. CJ only got the ball thrown to him twice, but he caught them both for 45 yards, one was a pretty nice catch too. Also, on one play he drew the safety up to him, freeing up Shawn McDonald for an 83 yard TD catch from J.T. O'Sullivan. Oh yeah, Chad Johnson got hit pretty good by Daniel Bullocks too. It was probably the most exciting pre-season game I have seen.

Yes, this is what happens when you haven't watched football in 6 months.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Woohoo. The lions came back from 16 down with 7 minutes left to beat the bengals. Okay, so it is only pre-season, but lions fans don't get a whole lot to celebrate over lately (and by lately, I mean since the late 50's). Dan Orlvovsky played great, the lions had nearly 500 passing yards. CJ only got the ball thrown to him twice, but he caught them both for 45 yards, one was a pretty nice catch too. Also, on one play he drew the safety up to him, freeing up Shawn McDonald for an 83 yard TD catch from J.T. O'Sullivan. Oh yeah, Chad Johnson got hit pretty good by Daniel Bullocks too. It was probably the most exciting pre-season game I have seen.

Yes, this is what happens when you haven't watched football in 6 months.

Kitna_SIR_070116.jpg

10 wins, baby. 10 wins.

Lions are gonna win the whole Kitna-kaboodle.

You can't spell Lombardi Trophy without "Lion"....oh, wait....LoNbardi. There.

In all seriousness, I feel somewhat upbeat about the Lions this year. I'm not expecting playoffs, but I don't think 2nd in the division is out of reach.

Archived