Uglier than an Oregon FB uniform!

DrBear

One look at the Fiesta Bowl Trophy and, if my team were playing in the game, I would immediately forfeit.

It's not only huge, it's ugly huge. Truly craptacular.

TFBtrophy.jpg

Oh my. It keeps going and going.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

i am so not exited to see my buckeyes hoisting that monday

Seriously, do you think either team could hoist that thing?

Would they even want to?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The Land Grant Trophy awarded to the Michigan State-Penn State winner is BY FAR the ugliest award ever.

Actually, I think the Lou Grant Trophy is the ugliest award ever.

landgrant.jpg

Tell me you didn't see that coming.

You know, I didn't, but maybe that's because I'm a bit sleepy.

And I may have just tinkled myself.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I like it, and it's not even close to the worst football trophy. The Land Grant Trophy awarded to the Michigan State-Penn State winner is BY FAR the ugliest award ever.

20051116HO_trophy_230.jpg

That looks like it's a discarded old file cabinet. And of course this is a cooked up "new" rivalry too

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

i'll be honest...I didn't think you could do an uglier trophy than that WCH vase from last year, but that Land Grant one is pure crap. way too much...I see they put on both campuses' iconic statues (the Nittany Lion and the Spartan) but did they NEED to put the works on it?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived