Another "i just realized what that logo is!"

boardname

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm too lazy to go through 9 pages....

I just noticed this a few days ago, looking at different jerseys in a store.  The eye of the Wild's logo is a star.  Could this be a reminder of Minnesota's first NHL team?

MIN_118.gif

i just noticed the mouth is a river...

My only question is: What kidna animal is that?? My best guess would be a bear perhaps?!

6uXNWAo.png

Another good one is the Montreal Expos logo was "M", a "B", and an "E". This all stands for "É"quipe (de) "B"aseball (de) "M"ontréal. It's all french for Montreal's Baseball Team.

MTL_1210.gif

I still think it's one of the ugliest logos I've ever seen. Looks like a candy wrapper or something.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Another good one is the Montreal Expos logo was "M", a "B", and an "E".  This all stands for "É"quipe (de) "B"aseball (de) "M"ontréal. It's all french for Montreal's Baseball Team.

MTL_1210.gif

I still think it's one of the ugliest logos I've ever seen. Looks like a candy wrapper or something.

elb !!!

Seriously, I think the Wild logo is a cat. It looks just like the K-State cat. Doesn't look like a bear at all.

Cats generally have pointy (or at least triangular) ears. The ears on the Wild logo are rounded, so I don't think it can be a cat.

MIN_118.gif

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

You never saw the g, I never saw the half-face until I read this.  I kid you not.

I'm just happy this was mentioned, as a nice change of pace from the usual suspects (expos, brewers' glove, whalers, fedex) ...

Yeah I get tired of the usual suspects too, I sat here for about 15 minutes trying to think of something different before remembering goodwill.

Ok I know I might get a few "How did you not see that before?" responses but while I was looking at some NHL logos today I found two things I have never seen

#1. The Puck at the bottom of the avalanche (Colorado Avalanche)

COL_64.gif

AND

#2 Two crossing hockey sticks at the top of the Crown (L.A. Kings)

LA_105.gif

Those are good. Never noticed the puck in the Avs' logo, and the hockey sticks in the Kings' logo.

Did anyone else notice that the Pistons' logo spells out "Detroit" and "Pistons" in it? Wow. How weird. :D

Glad it amused you since you're the only one laughing.

We've already covered the obvious pages ago. Glad you're catching up.

The puck in the Av's logo is pretty obvious...but I don't think most people see that the swirl of snow around the A and ending in the puck is a "C".

The C would be more noticable if the blue ring on the right wasn't there.

i didnt notice until about two years ago that the old nordiques logo was an igloo.  i always saw the N and a hockey stick.

QUE-N_270.gif

I thought that was supposed to be an elephant or something.

Me too. I don't really notice the igloo. Call me an idiot. *slaps head*

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Call me an idiot.

OK. You're an idiot.

Sorry. Bad joke an ex-girlfriend used to pull whenever I said "Call me crazy, . . ." :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived