The Craziest Uniform I've Ever Seen

DG_ThenNowForever

From today's Uni Watch:

84714541_2e0a714d7a.jpg

The one with the peace sign, according to Mr. Lukas, sent the picture to him. I wonder if he reads this board.

Man, those are just atrocious. They look like motorcycle cops, storm troopers, and crash test dummies all in one.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I pose this question to anyone (and hopefully the guy giving the peace sign can give an answer with first-hand knowledge).

Why does one need to wear a helmet to play in a marching band??? :huh:

Only one team ever has, but I can't remember if it was Stanford or Cal.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I pose this question to anyone (and hopefully the guy giving the peace sign can give an answer with first-hand knowledge). 

Only one team ever has, but I can't remember if it was Stanford or Cal.

It was Stanford's band. You have to give the Oregon band members credit for learning from that event and being prepared for another such incident. :upside:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Actually, they only wear those at Half Time for the half time show - normally they just have plain all-green suits or something close to that.

courtesy of the resident CCSLC University of Oregon student

Well, in that case . . . :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Come on, weren't you in band in high school? Didn't you get things chucked at you? Hey wait a minute... I wasn't in band and I had things chucked at me! Maybe they know that the halftime show of that game will be really bad and they need protection. :D

Those poor boobs in the band look like they are being sent in to clean up a hazardous waste spill.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Why would band members need shoulder #'s??????

Up until recently, Villanova' pep band members wore blue hockey jerseys, complete with numbers and (nick)names on the back. Much cheeziness.

Did anyone else notice there are 2 guys flashing the peace sign*? Which one is responsible for tipping off Uni Watch?

* of course, if these were any college students except band geeks, they'd probably be flashing the "Shocker!" sign... so count your blessings.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

If competitive kayaking were a major sport instead of baseball, these are what the Oakland A's would wear, and everyone here would regard them as "classic" and "timeless" uniforms. Context is everything. Other than the Princess-Leia-on-Hoth quilting on the vests, these seem perfectly unobjectionable, except for their pointlessness. It's green and yellow in a relatively conservative uniform. Yawn. I defy anyone to say with a straight face that these are worse than the Mets black alts, or the Twins mismatched blue alts, or whatever the heck that was that the Rockies wore last year.

20082614447.png

Archived