NHL on NBC

jkrdevil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, great ending witnessed today on the NHL on NBC! My Stars come from behind to tie the game, then win the game by a shootout! In fact, the first shootout on NBC this year! Go Stars!!! :P:P:hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

I was expecting a trashy game with bad announcing, poor graphics, and terrible camara work like what OLN gives us weekly, but NBC didn't do too bad. From what I saw having the Colorado/Philly game and the end of Boston/Dallas, I give 'em a B+. I still miss Gary Thorne though.

6uXNWAo.png

From what I saw..... the end of Boston/Dallas, I give 'em a B+. I still miss Gary Thorne though.

that SO was a good way to start NBC's entrance into NHL coverage :D:hockeysmiley:

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

My Webpage

I still miss Gary Thorne though.

I like Gary Thorne too, but Mike Emerick does a good job as well. There's one good thing from NBC's coverage so far; the abscence of Barry Melrose :D

Come on now. Bar isn't that bad. I've never really had a problem with Melrose other than his god awful mullet and how he says "about" and "against". Now Bill Clement is the guy who I wish TV would pull the plug on.

6uXNWAo.png

i can't believe no one mentioned jussi jokinen's amazing goal in the shootout. nbc has to promote the hell out of that image!

capt.bxg10301142209.stars_bruins_hockey_bxg103.jpg

Yes, NBC, please promote that image, so it may expedite the process of firing GM Mike O'Connell from the Bruins.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i can't believe no one mentioned jussi jokinen's amazing goal in the shootout. nbc has to promote the hell out of that image!

capt.bxg10301142209.stars_bruins_hockey_bxg103.jpg

dude, that's what I loved about NBC's broadcast today!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

My Webpage

I liked the broadcast team of the Bruins/Stars game.

Felt like I was watching HNiC

Yeh, Cuthbert is great, HNiC should've never let him go....

Chris Cuthbert is quite simply the greatest hockey commentator ever!

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

My only fear is that because it's network TV, it's essentially going to be "Your New York Rangers Game of the Week!" alternating with "Your Detroit Red Wings Game of the Week!"

No surprize they managed to get both of them at the same time for opening day and I get the Red Wings again next week... :mad:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived