Memo to Redskins...

Blue Falcon

You've lost while wearing the all-whie combo.

NOW GET RID OF 'EM!!! :blink:

Disagree. I think they look very sharp compared to the burgundy pants. Maybe they should do something even more novel like wearing the burgundy jerseys when they aren't being forced to by the other team.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

If there was a team that could get away with wearing an all dark uniform, I would think it would be the Redskins.

I'm interested what the team would look like in an all burgundy uniform. At least then their nickname would make a little more sense.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

If there was a team that could get away with wearing an all dark uniform, I would think it would be the Redskins.

I'm interested what the team would look like in an all burgundy uniform. At least then their nickname would make a little more sense.

What's funny is the Seattle newspapers are really PC, and REFUSED to acknowledge the team name, referring to them as "the Washington team."

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I also disagree. I think the Redskins look great in white. In fact I hope the trend continues. They should wear all white every game. We need a team to go 0-16 more than we need a team to go 16-0 and if it can't be the Raiders, it might as well be the Redskins.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I want the spear helmet, and the cursive R logo to be used more in lieu of the Indian head. Then put Washington in both endzones; it would go a long way to getting the p.c. police off everyone's backs while maintaining a cool look and the history.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I want the spear helmet, and the cursive R logo to be used more in lieu of the Indian head. Then put Washington in both endzones; it would go a long way to getting the p.c. police off everyone's backs while maintaining a cool look and the history.

EDIT - Suffice to say, I don't think it's unreasonable that people object to "Redskins." I'll leave it at that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Normally I'm not a fan of white on white for most teams, especially when it's not their normal look, but I happen to like this combo for the Redskins somehow. However, I would like to see them go back to the spear. Those 70th year throwbacks were great thought. Here's My Washington Redskins Concept of how I think the Skins should look.

6uXNWAo.png

Okay, the monochrome look (red on red) actually looks good on the Skins. Problem is, the players would want to wear red socks, too, and then it all goes right down the plopper.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

As a 35-year Cowboys fan, I am genetically disposed to hate the Skins.  But I liked that retro spear look from a couple years back.

Wonder what Snyder is doing today?  wah wah wahhhhh.

i wonder what dan snyder was doing the tuesday after week 2 and the monday after week 15?

what was jerry jones doing during the playoffs?

1235gs.jpg

1234569zz.png

Image courtesy of Football Uniforms Past and Present.

Is that a photoshop job or the real thing? I ask only because I never recalled them wearing that combo for pre-season or otherwise.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

i wondered the same thing, but someone said it was a rookie shoot.

as for the white/white combo. Maybe the Skins could do a Dolphins and wear white/white at homes and white/burg on the roads?

Not a bad idea but I'd prefer the other way. I'd like to see the burgundy as the home pant.

I'd really like to see a redesign that's a hybrid that keeps the circle-head logo on the helmet but also incorporates the spear (on the sleeve) and the retro colors.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived