2007 NHL All-Star Game

Diablo de Tejas

Not a bad logo...I guess this can be taken as a hint that the Stars' logo won't be changing under the new Reebok regime?!?

Did I just see on ESPN.com that this game is being played on a weeknight? Hopefully, they get a prime-time network spot...I doubt it, though!

alllstar07_308.gif

Here is the 2007 NHL All-Star Game logo that will be hosted by my Dallas Stars!

Here's the full story from NHL.com

Dallas Stars to host 2007 All-Star Celebration

NEW YORK -- The National Hockey League today announced the selection of the Dallas Stars and the city of Dallas as hosts of the 2007 National Hockey League All-Star Celebration. The League's mid-season spectacular will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, January 23-24, and will include NHL YoungStars, NHL SuperSkills and the 55th NHL All-Star Game at American Airlines Center.

The 2007 Celebration will mark the first non-weekend NHL All-Star events since Tuesday, February 7, 1989, when the 40th NHL All-Star Game was played in Edmonton. The NHL YoungStars and NHL SuperSkills will be conducted on Tuesday, January 23, with the All-Star Game the following night.

The 2007 Celebration will mark the first time Dallas has hosted NHL All-Star activities.

With more than 5,000 out-of-town guests expected to travel to Dallas for the festivities, the NHL All-Star Celebration has a significant impact on the host city -- fueling the local economy with a boost estimated at more than $12 million, according to estimates by the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau.

It is expected that more than 500 members of the domestic and international media will cover the event, and television coverage will be provided to more than 100 countries worldwide. OLN will broadcast the All-Star events in the United States, with CBC and RDS providing coverage in Canada.

The 2007 NHL All-Star Celebration will feature a variety of entertainment, hockey-themed grassroots events and charitable activities. Further details on the 2007 NHL All-Star Celebration, including ticket information, will be released at a later date.

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

alllstar07_308.gif

That logo is sweet!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

What the hell is that silver thing between the words ALL and STAR?

Not a bad logo. Nice Mingsified font.

Also, anyone else notice that this will be a mid-week thing and not a weekend thing?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Not a bad logo. Nice Mingsified font.

Also, anyone else notice that this will be a mid-week thing and not a weekend thing?

yah what is that? it could be a puck but then why is there that star thingy on it?

untitled-6.jpg

O/T...

Having the game on a weeknight is an AWESOME idea! Works great for baseball, should work well for hockey too. I'll be way more likely to watch it then if it was on a Sunday afternoon.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They didn't announced the format:

East Vs. West

Euros Vs. Dollars

Visors Vs. Non-Visors

Gretzky's Friends Vs. The Universe...

Kris

Canada: Don't forget to vote eh! :flagcanada:

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Not a bad logo.  Nice Mingsified font.

yah what is that? it could be a puck but then why is there that star thingy on it?

Dunno if I'm on the mark here, but if I didn't know any better, that object in the middle of ALL & STAR might just be the state seal of Texas done up as a puck...

If that's the case...VERY nice touch to a pretty solid looking ASG logo.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

so i'm not the only person who took this allstar logo as a promise that the stars wouldn't be completely butchered by reebok? :D

make me very happy. also, no red in the logo. another good sign.

and once again, they didn't close the gaps on the "a" part of the star, once again making it resemble a compas pointing north... even more tradition and history staying put, it appears.

and that all-star puck DOES look like the state seal of texas to me. pretty busy, but i like that part of it :)

i can't wait. i'm going to do everything within my power to get 2 tickets to both the game, and the skills challenge.

Archived