Worst Uniforms

scraw28

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB -- Rockies alt roads -- It's bad enough that it's a black vest with piping on the sleeve holes (which makes em look silly with a black undershirt), but they take it to a new level of fugly when they bust out the purple undershirts.

NFL -- Tie between Buffalo and Cincinnati -- Both teams had serious potential to come up with something great, but they both fluffed the goat on it.

NHL -- Islanders 3rd -- News flash to the Icelanders front office: Unless you are the Philly Flyers, Syracuse Orange, Denver Broncos, Tennessee Vols, or the Dutch national team...ORANGE DOES NOT WORK! Way to make your players resemble traffic cones on the LIE (oh wait, they do that anyways no matter what jersey they wear ;) )..at least get some orange socks to go with em instead of the navy ones with the navy shorts...

NBA -- Warriors -- A cartoon superhero doesn't do the trick...and that ghastly orange/red/whatever shade of ick that is alt doesn't help matters too much.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

NBA: Celtics

NHL:  Kings

MLB: Cardinals

NFL: Packers

3 of those four are some of the most traditional unis in sports. You must hate classics.

Here are my 4:

41545713_c5e2e46a35_m.jpg

The helmets are fine, the rest have to go. Runners up: Houston Texans (keep the logo though) & Seattle Seahawks (go back to what they had)

kapono.jpg

No dude, thumbs down! Runner up: New Orleans Hornets. I know it's Mardi Gras colors but get rid of the gold!

pMLB2-1911223reg.jpg

I think I just threw up again... Runner up: Blue Jays - I don't even need to explain

jovanovski_pn.jpg

They look like the Bills of the NHL. The Orca doesn't fit. Runners up: Columbus, Dallas 3rds, Ottawas red weird things, the black C on the flames

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

NBA - Clippers... Their star player needs to re-name himself Elton BLAND. The most generic-looking identity in pro sports.

MLB - Rockies... If they got rid of the pinstripes and rediculous outlines, their logos might even be legible. That black alt vest was one for the books.

NHL - Lightning... It's a crime that they've done nothing to fix that horrible logo. Unfortunately, the unis match. What's with the underarm stripes?

NFL - Bills... When everyone loves their throwback unis instead, even though they're not that great, you know you have a problem.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

worst comments;

Mets? try Atlanta's, it borders on racist.

Islanders? orange is a NEW YORK COLOR (founded by the Dutch) tell Edmonton to get something new. i love the Trasher's BTW and go to Danbury a few times every year.

Giants away? it's classic, in this age of everyone wearing black or "cyber horse" logos.

My worst list:

- MLB- Braves and Padres- Cleveland's logo

- NHL- current Bruins (3rds are vile), Phoenix...can't believe that someone mentioned the Habs

- NBA- who cares? stupid sport.

-NFL- Cowboys (just obnoxious), Ravens and Chargers (Powder blues guys......bring em back)

brock-2.jpg

- NBA- who cares? stupid sport.

That's your opinion. There's millions who'd disagree.

On topic:

NBA - Utah Jazz

MLB - Washington Nationals

NFL - Seattle Seahawks

NHL - Nashville Predators

By the way, why are there so many mustard-puke yellow alternates in the NBA and NHL? The Hawks, Hornets and Sonics in the NBA and the Bruins and Predators in the NHL look horrible. The only teams that can pull off yellow in those two sports would have to be both the (old) Warriors and Lakers in the NBA.

Archived