New Batting Helmet ... New York Mets

larrywk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice lids...The only thing missing is a tee and Delgados dad yelling encouragement from the metal bleachers...

C'mon...if you make this hit, we can all go to Dairy Queen!

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

First off, that is not a baseball helmet. It looks like somthing you would wear on a worksite or a motorcycle. I do not like this one bit. Next, what is with all the black in the mets unis. First it was an outline, now it is the primary color. We have to save them from themselves.

:blink:

Oh boy, this ain't good.

In no particular order:

- blue monogram on a blue (front of a) helmet?

- 2-piece molding... silly plastic "starburst" effect as one piece melds into the other... 2 colors on the same helmet... :cursing: gradients... *SNAP* I GOT IT! They're breaking in helmets for a local 8-year old girls' softball team. That's nice of them. What great guys...

Can't wait to see little kids buying souvenir replica helmets of these beauties at a ballpark near you... :evil:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

:cursing: As a lifelong Mets fan, WHEN will they realize that ALL of their problems began when they SO foolishly added black to their color scheme?!?!? Not to mention the fact that they're supposed to wear their pinstripes @ home?!?!?

It's a jinx of some sort sez I, them Mets will NEVER ascend the loftly hardball heights again with black accents, just tragic . . . :cry:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

capt.08991f12a9474b27b80a2c6538abbd1e.spring_mets_baseball_flrd111.jpg

XXXXXTREME BATTING PRACTICE!!!

Whoa. Sorry. Gotta lay off the Tab.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived