Change 1 thing about your team's uniform

Hat Boy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id love to see the JaxJags wear all teal. They could have a promotion with the name of their park , Alltell (All-Teal) Stadium. They could ask fans to wear teal and it could be similar to the color outs that colleges have been doing as of late.

LibertyBowl.png

I'll take a stab at it:

Lakers: Get rid of the white Sunday jersey- it just doesn't scream "LAKERS" to me....we are the purple and gold (or if you want to get technical, yellow), and our yellow home unis are unique to the NBA. It should stay as such.

Dodgers: Bring back the names on the jerseys...it gets frustrating when I don't know who the batter or pitcher entering the game is (especially if it's a minor-league callup).

Angels: Maybe put "LOS ANGELES" on the road unis.

Kings: More purple!

Ducks: Use the webbed-feet "D" logo on the NHL.com frontpage as their primary uniform crest.

Colts: I agree with the people that say the Colts need a blue facemask...it just looks better (especially considering there is no gray anywhere else on the Colts unis or in the color scheme.

USC: Gold facemasks for football...maybe. Other than that it's perfect.

IU: Perfect as is.

espnsig.gif

I could hope, pray, beg and PLEAD for a pweter Buccaneer alt jersey, with current numbers (well, trade the orange for red), but according to the League, "pewter" is too "neutral" a color and thus can't be worn as an alt color.

WHY THA F*** NOT???!

Pewter shell, pewter alt, WHITE pants, black or pewter socks (doesn't matter) for the PEWTER PIRATES.

WHY NOT? WHY NOT? WHY NOT? WWHHHHYYYYYYYY NNNNNOOOOOTT???

(I know I'm yelling at my own echo here...but still--can't one Buccaneer loyalist wish? Maybe if I get my cousin Bo a.ka. #55 to talk to Mr. Glazer, or even directly to the new commish...perhaps maybe they'd at least consider thinking about it? Ah well...guess I'll digress...)

The only other change I could wish for right now would be for my FSU Seminoles to get some tackle-twill numbers on those shirts...but as I understand it the jersey style they have--that loose mesh--won't hold the stitching too well. They COULD switch jersey styles...but ah well...at least Nike hasn't tried any funky gold piping with those jerseys...yet. (Still waiting to see this "tribute uniform" live and in person Sat. the 22nd...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Chargers - Make the Powder Blues/White Helmets (with numbers on the sides) the permanent unis

Padres - Change to the '84 unis. I would get rid of the brown/orange/yellow piping on the uniforms and just make them a clean white with the distinct "padres" script in brown/orange/yellow. Tan roads and Brown alts. Black cleats.

Celtics - Get rid of those ugly green/black alts. Wear black shoes ALL THE TIME. Everything else is perfect

Rangers - Nothing

UNC-- lose the Nike template shoulder stripe that has been added to this year's hoops unis. Makes our guys look like any other ol' team in the Nike stable. I'd almost rather them have added a navy alternate than that lame shoulder stripe, navy blue has long been one of UNC's colors, despite what most people think.

365578.jpg

Panthers-- Wear the white pants with the black/blue jerseys and the silver pants with the white jerseys. Why is that so hard for them to figure out?

ECU -- Pirates went over to Nike this year and have a version of the Denver Bronco's Template, which I'm not a fan of. Need to change the curved pants stripe to straight, but leave the stipe pattern, which is thick purple with thin gold on backside, which I think is kind of cool. That and work on the East Carolina that is on the front of the jerseys.....too wide currently.

>

Flyers- new logo, put old one on shoulders like canucks.

Phillies- use red bp jersey as alternate

Eagles- drop the black, go back to the old green

Penn St- names on jerseys, logo on helmets, ..............just kidding, no need to mess with perfection!!!

Les Canadiens de Montréal - Use their 3rd vintage white as regular away jersey

Les Alouettes de Montréal - get rid of the black uniform and using the same shade of red-white-blue as the Canadiens

Les Ex-Expos de Montréal - Nothing, simply put back the uniforms and COME BACK!

Seattle Seahawks - Lime jersey

NBA -I hate basketball!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Minnesota Wild - If I could change one thing about the Wild's jerseys it would be putting Alexander Ovechkin in #8 instead of something sitting out all the games named Brent Burns!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Falcons - Make black pants primary for away uniforms

Thrashers - Make "True Blue" alt the primary (whoops...that's already been done...lol).

Celtics - Not a damn thing.

Braves - Drop the red alternate

Mississippi St. Football - Tackle-twill Numbers.

Okay, My turn.

Steelers: Block numbers, please!! I dont know why but I like the nameplate font, but for god sakes get rid of those slanted numbers.

Penguins: Not a uniform thing but since i see Terrible towels at the igloo, so they should try to make a vegas gold towel or something.

Pirates: Bring back the Black alts! I guess I'm one of the few who liked them.

pirates2-sm.gifpitt3-sm.gifcavs1-sm.gifpeng1-sm.gif

Angry Pirate fan!!

Archived