Mings

Recent Donors:

Andy Gronneberg - $17

Christopher Griffen - $3

SingerNet - $27

Thomas O'Grady - $50

Anthony Memme - $10

Now I see why he is so mad.....He gave ya 50 bucks and you banned him. :D

He donated after I banned him... that's what professionals do, after they're punished for their behaviour they slip the officer a little cash.

Hope you're paying attention wannabe designers.

There's a section on the blog for Comments.

Please, please, please Chris.

Just a small note.

Maybe even just a link to the Donations thread.

i was tempted too, but he could be counted on someone getting heated from reading that column to jump to the board's defense with a vulger responce to validate his arguement

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to post a comment about this fact as a response to his Blog, but I was politely informed that all comments are subject to approval.

Oh well. He'll prevent that from ever seeing the light of day, but at least maybe he will see what a sourpuss he is.

EDIT: Jeez, within the three minutes it took me to type this up, people jumped all over it! :D

Good post Pat...

btw, I would rather nobody post a comment on his blog... why bother?

'Tis true, Chris. Might have just been in the heat of the moment for me. My apologies.

Oh well, at least I posted it anonymously and didn't trace any reference specifically to being from this site, so there's a plus for you.

Good post Pat...

btw, I would rather nobody post a comment on his blog... why bother?

'Tis true, Chris. Might have just been in the heat of the moment for me. My apologies.

Oh well, at least I posted it anonymously and didn't trace any reference specifically to being from this site, so there's a plus for you.

If you want to comment, go right ahead... I have no authority over your actions outside this environment. I'm just stating that, personally, I don't see any reason to give that man the attention he is craving.

This thread is probably exactly what he had hoped for.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

what was his username?

bricknivy, meangreen, spanishinquisition, DropShadow

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

what was his username?

Depends on the day.

His first username, until he was banned last week, was "bricknivy".

He was reincarnated as "meangreen" until Monday or Tuesday.

The phoenix that immediately rose from the ashes of "meangreen" was "spanishinquisition ".

And then along came "DropShadow".

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

/looks at the mounds of tests he just graded...

Since when are English/History teachers wannabe designers? I feel complimented... :P

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

what was his username?

Depends on the day.

His first username, until he was banned last week, was "bricknivy".

He was reincarnated as "meangreen" until Monday or Tuesday.

The phoenix that immediately rose from the ashes of "meangreen" was "spanishinquisition ".

And then along came "DropShadow".

Wait a minute, bricknivy/meangreen is/was a grown man in a design firm?

Judging by the content of his posts, I seriusly thought he was a teenager with little to no sense in his head. The type who tries to make some absurd, outlandish point, and when you try to counter him, shoots back with "la la la I can't hear you" and makes himself even more of a fool in the process.

See the "White Sox Sunday Alt" thread for a prime example of what I'm talking about. If this guy is anything like his posts in his professional life, I can't help but wonder how on earth he remains gainfully employed.

Oh, and as for me: Traffic reporter. Jersey freak. Barely functional at MS Paint and can somewhat draw stick figures. Wannabe designer? Hardly.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I just read that load of venom from Tom O'Grady. All I can say from that letter and from his

contributions to this site is that he's a pompous ass. He seems to act as if he invented the logo.

The fact that he would take the time to find this site and agonize over it tells me that he has far

too much time on his hands, or should I say hand. It must be hard to meet deadlines when you only have your left hand available because your right hand is occupied. Come on! Only a prick

would lash out like that. Is Tom grumpy because not enough people are meeting his minimum

price of $25,000.00!

Tom is grumpy because he is evidently losing customers to the likes of:

SME Branding

Rickabaugh Graphics

Phoenix Design Works

Studio Simon

Joe Bosack

Todd Radom

and the list goes on?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What an ASS! Am I a professional. Nope! Do I want to be? Nope! For me this is a hobby, hell I'm 38 it lets my creative juces flow and helps with the stress of being a father of two. I also view it as an art form and I like to see what others make, and how they think. Oh and what ever your name is...you need a B**W J*B really bad! :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

well it just shows when a man can't get his dessert he must not want to eat it in front of everyone else. Guy has problems and has a problem that he is not better than everyone else. If he had a problem, he could of dealt it with us and not go off to a blog and whine whine whine, also I think we can add Psychlone(joined January 5, 2006 and not one post) to the list of names as well to bricknivy, meangreen and Drop Shadow.

SME Branding

Rickabaugh Graphics

Phoenix Design Works

Studio Simon

Joe Bosack

Todd Radom

and the list goes on?

as we can see first-hand why he loses customers, if he's anything like he was on here, he must treat ccustomers like @$$clowns

SME Branding

Rickabaugh Graphics

Phoenix Design Works

Studio Simon

Joe Bosack

Todd Radom

and the list goes on?

as we can see first-hand why he loses customers, if he's anything like he was on here, he must treat ccustomers like @$$clowns

Well, that and their work is better.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Mr. O'Grady continues to plumb the depths of classlessness.

How this man has the social skills to manage an organization is beyond me.

What he's displaying here is classic third grade behaviour. His attitude led him to be shunned from this community, and so he retaliates by 1) establishing his own similarly themed community, and 2) bad-mouthing the other community and spreading half-truths and fabrications.

Mr. O'Grady, a panel of 10 independent, responsible, and rational members all decided that you were a blight on this community and needed to be removed.

Although you may find it surprising that this community did not find your unique mix of condescension, self-promotion, and disrespect endearing, the truth of the matter is this:

When you're in a group of 3 people, and two people say you're the problem, chances are they're right.

You, sir, were in a group of thousands of people, and the appointed governance of that group unanimously decided you were the problem.

Time to take a good long hard look in the mirror, Tom, and decide whether you want to keep rationalizing away all the "gen-X loghead" detractors, or are ready to admit that this diverse group of intelligent human beings may actually have had a legitimate issue with your behaviour.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The comments submission form is subject to authorization from the author. All comments you leave will be read by him, but it is his discretion to post them.

I feel this thread should be pinned.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived