Balck bar on NBA jerseys

ericcartman19

that, and the fact that NBA jerseys don't have sleeves ;) hence not much room for anything but that bar

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The only real patch I could see is a patch like the Oklahoma City Hornets 'OKC' patch. But I mean the bars usually stand for an ex-person in the franchise. If a current player, legend, coach, or owner died I can see a patch. For the rest I see a bar.

The only real patch I could see is a patch like the Oklahoma City Hornets 'OKC' patch. But I mean the bars usually stand for an ex-person in the franchise. If a current player, legend, coach, or owner died I can see a patch. For the rest I see a bar.

Well, the Hawks didn't have a patch for Jason Collier. They just had the black bar. I think that a patch would have been more appropriate.

Well, the Hawks didn't have a patch for Jason Collier. They just had the black bar. I think that a patch would have been more appropriate.

I think, if I rememer correctly the all wrote on their shoes "JC" and his number everywhere. I'll add pics later if I can find them.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that the NBA allows patches, but has approved black bands.

Trying to think, but other than finals patches and all star patches the years they didn't have all-star jerseys, I can't recall an actual patch on an NBA uniform.

I don't count the OKC patch because it is on the collar, similiar to the logos on several other team's jerseys.

I don't count the OKC patch because it is on the collar, similiar to the logos on several other team's jerseys.

The OKC patch is on the shoulder of the jersey, with another on the sleeve of the warm-ups.

1203sixers44ga.jpg060510novato3ap2wm.jpg

They did the same with the NOLA patch on the special Oklahoma City jerseys.

pjbrown4000604143rv.jpg

i am probably wrong on this, but i think i remember hearing around the season after malik sealy passed that the patch (#2) was only allowed on everyones jersey for something like 5 or 10 games, and after that it was a fine, but KG wore it every game and just paid the ridiculous fines because sealy was so close to him. confirm or deny anybody?

Archived